12-14 Ride - Let's try this again

Bitani

Great riding with you, Zach! Had a blast, and didn't freeze my ass off. I got about 125 miles in for the day, so you certainly must end up with over 200. Let's hope the weather holds and we get to do this again.

Zach and I met up at the I-275/Colerain Ave exit and rode the backroads in Colerain ,Green and Delhi Twsp and zig-zagged over to Anderson Ferry. Took the ride across and railed some of the great roads in NKY--20, 338, 18, along with a few goatpaths like Botts, Wolper, Ashby Fork--and then slabbed it home from the Petersburg exit on 275.

Great riding with you, Zach! Had a blast, and didn't freeze my ass off. I got about 125 miles in for the day, so you certainly must end up with over 200. Let's hope the weather holds and we get to do this again.

Zach and I met up at the I-275/Colerain Ave exit and rode the backroads in Colerain ,Green and Delhi Twsp and zig-zagged over to Anderson Ferry. Took the ride across and railed some of the great roads in NKY--20, 338, 18, along with a few goatpaths like Botts, Wolper, Ashby Fork--and then slabbed it home from the Petersburg exit on 275.

Indeed! As I said on "that other forum," never hesitate in inviting me on any rides. Whatever roads you choose seem to make my bike and me quite happy. :D

Oh, and those pictures I took on the ferry? Turns out I had my front-facing camera on. So I just got a bunch of pictures of me. :nono:

Yeah, Bitani passed me on I-75 about 5ish, damn you work!

Yup, woulda been me! Whereabouts were you?

And if anybody's a member of AFJ and wants to ride this Sunday (59 degrees, beautiful day!) I have a thread planning another ride.

http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/showthread.php?22281-Sunday-12-16-Ride-NICE-weather-it-looks-like!

I seem to post a lot of rides, haha. Love riding by myself, but having another person just rocks! Somebody always learns something.