AR-15 or?

ScubaCinci

Waiting for the overloaded link to open...

still waiting...

zzzzz

ok, nice musket. Congrats. I'm not a big fan of that particular front hand guard, but those change easily enough. What for sights. It already has sights? That front sight is probably a gas block and pinned. Harder to change that. Unless it's on a rail or something.

edit: I'd put it back to some type of M4 carbine hand guard. And skip the front grip.

Yeah they were nice. But ban coming or not i just cant spend the $2000+ on one lol.

Nice but not that nice. So much wasted money goes into allot of AR platforms, and 3/4 of us can't reap the benefit or tell any difference.

Point blank had about 10 or more DPMS models left when I exited...they were in the $800 range. Channel 5 was doing a news report there and I was in the background on three or four shots haha. I stayed facing the other way though...don't need to advertise that I'm buying a hugely dangerous weapon that has no place in the hands of civilians.:rolleyes:

Suck it up Nancy before the boat sails off without you on it!

i have emailed or texted every single person or dealer last night and this morning that I could find with an AR for sale on Armslist. Next step is calling FF&F here in Canton to see what/if they have anything left. After that, every smaller shop I can find in between Massillon/Canton and Cleveland