Panic Buying thread

AWW$HEEET

I love these times! this is when i sell!

I told myself everything I bought was because I wanted it for myself. But, if people are really crazy enough to be paying upwards of $75 for a single pmag, I'm tempted to throw mine up for sale for $50 each. I certainly don't need them that bad.

Well then sell me a quad rail for my new ar-10. Or a front sight that will line up with the low gas block on my dpms.

First thing I learned when i purchased my AR-10 is parts are very difficult to find! I had a hell of a time even finding mags last year.

I think EVERYTHING is kinda hard to find right now LOL! Thats how I ended up with this ar-10 in the first place I went looking for a 5.56. All I need is the hand guard/quad rail for mine and I will be good for now. Or I have to drop another $90 on a MI front sight to level out with the rear. If I am spending that much I will get a rail for $60 more and be able to mount other items to it.

buddy bought a lightly used custom built ar today off a coworker for $700.....I was gonna buy it if he didn't.

my panic buying consisted of 16mags and a stripped lower reciever.

SUPPOSEDLY a local shop has over 100 lower recievers guaranteed delivery in janruary, and another shop has prepaid for almost 200 recivers.......I'll belive it when I see them, and if there IS a ban, they wont be cheap.