Looking for an EDC 9MM Package deal.

The Punisher

Looking for an EDC 9MM Package deal. I was finally able to convince my Wife to let me make another purchase. So let me know what you got! Looking for a FTF transaction in/around the Cincinnati are.

Walther P99 9MM

Glock 19 FDE/OD Green

Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9MM

Smith & Wesson M&P 9MM

CZ SP-01 Phantom

Beretta PX4

Also interested in checking out the new Sprinfield XDS .45

May consider other offers.

Also looking for Smith & Wesson AR-15 .22 w/Threaded Barrel.

Thanks Tony.

Your link is cancelled' date=' but this one is selling for more than I paid for my brand new piece.

[url']http://www.armslist.com/posts/640340/minnesota-handguns-for-sale-trade--wtt-smith---wesson-m-p-shield-9mm

Yeah. That's more than what they went for. But honestly I'd gladly pay that price. The list I posted is what fits/feels best in my hand.

The Shield does feel nice. I was not able to find one locally at all. The only one I was able to actually hold was at Dale's shop when I was visiting. I think I liked the Shield better then the Nano.

I held one but it was spoken for. Told them to add me to the list lol. Then I held the Springfield XDS .45 and it felt nice, but not as good as the Shield. I should of bought it!

I held one but it was spoken for. Told them to add me to the list lol. Then I held the Springfield XDS .45 and it felt nice, but not as good as the Shield. I should of bought it!

XDS will be coming out in 9mm and .40 too. Cannot go wrong with that or the Shield, quality and very tough pistols.

Maybe consider a Ruger SR-9 as a possibility. Still find them around $400 new. The one I've shot felt good, smooth, and pretty crisp. Nice little pieces for the money

Those things are junk. A buddy bought one last Sunday and had the trigger reset problem (google it) right out of the box. Somehow he managed to return it for an M&Pc. I think the loaded chamber indicator and magazine safety are pretty lame also.

Another buddy picked up a Shield this week, seems pretty nice but I didn't actually shoot that one. These were all in 40 if that makes a difference, apparently 9mm is nowhere to be found.

Those things are junk. A buddy bought one last Sunday and had the trigger reset problem (google it) right out of the box. Somehow he managed to return it for an M&Pc. I think the loaded chamber indicator and magazine safety are pretty lame also.

Another buddy picked up a Shield this week, seems pretty nice but I didn't actually shoot that one. These were all in 40 if that makes a difference, apparently 9mm is nowhere to be found.

Odd, friends that have them have all had good luck and are satisfied. I shot one and it performed flawlessly 4-5 mags worth that day. Guess they just got lucky and bought good ones? :dunno:

The SR9-C is especially nice, Hickock45 on Youtube was very impressed. I don't care for all the safeties either, but can work around that. I have a serious hard-on for the Walther PPQ, very much want one.

I have a serious hard-on for the Walther PPQ, very much want one.

If you were closer to Cleveland, I would meet you up at Stonewall to try it out.

The PPQ 9 MM rocks I took mine out yesterday. Best trigger feel, pull and break I have felt on stock, "out of the box" gun.(like a Glock trigger, but better )Just looking for a holster now.

Rumors on the Walther forum is that the "new" PPQ will have a 5 inch barrel, top slide is ported, either to save weight or compensated ( not sure about the barrel ) And will have the"normal" mag release button on the grip, not on the trigger gaurd like the current model. I am sure this new model will be announced at the SHOT show 2013.

I suspect the wife will want to "indefenately borrow" the PPQ, so either I will wait and see what new PPQ will be or look for a Shield in 9mm. MAYBE a glock in 10mm, just because.