March 16th 2013 meet

snot

March 16th 2013 meet: how many you bringing?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. March 16th 2013 meet: how many you bringing?

• 4+

That might hurt a little. I can bring some tape and a Sharpie if y'all want.

Sounds good

Yes she will be there.

Awesome shes fun!

Making me rethink this venture there you two.

Be great if you could.

I've got The A-man for this so I can buy Hellmutt a birthday beer just can't have one with ya.

Enlighten me on this "A-man" you speak of and as to why it would interfere with your shared alcohol consumption with a fellow rider/guitarist/drinker? :confused:

• Upvote 1

Enlighten me on this "A-man" you speak of and as to why it would interfere with your shared alcohol consumption with a fellow rider/guitarist/drinker? :confused:

My handicapped son. So no drinking while I have him. But if your doing a trial run before hand hit me up. I love to do quality control on budwiesers. I hear they are being sued for watering them down.

My handicapped son. So no drinking while I have him. But if your doing a trial run before hand hit me up. I love to do quality control on budwiesers. I hear they are being sued for watering them down.

Ah, kinda thought thats what you meant but had to ask. I completely respect that. We'll have to hook up for a "trial run" sometime soon and jam electrics instead of acoustics!

Ah, kinda thought thats what you meant but had to ask. I completely respect that. We'll have to hook up for a "trial run" sometime soon and jam electrics instead of acoustics!

Gimmie a time and place.