Dicks Sporting Good Ammo purchases

Scruit

Thanks. I asked what happens to non-citizens and he says they are required to show immigration papers. I told him that after filing for a green card it can take up to 3 years to get that green card (it did for me) and during that time there is no paperwork for that person to show. "Oh well".

Then we chatted about England and I pointed out that I could never buy ammo like this there - to which he replied "But England is much safer because of it." :cool:

Me: "Nope, violent crime is twice as high."

Him: "Really? Why is that?"

Me: "Only the bad guys have guns. The good guys are defenseless." :nono:

• Upvote 1

Thanks. I asked what happens to non-citizens and he says they are required to show immigration papers. I told him that after filing for a green card it can take up to 3 years to get that green card (it did for me) and during that time there is no paperwork for that person to show. "Oh well".

Then we chatted about England and I pointed out that I could never buy ammo like this there - to which he replied "But England is much safer because of it." :cool:

Me: "Nope, violent crime is twice as high."

Him: "Really? Why is that?"

Me: "Only the bad guys have guns. The good guys are defenseless." :nono:

Wow. Guess there's another reason for me to not shop there.

Box 10a. Ethnicity

Hispanic or Latino

Not Hispanic or Latino

(check either one)

I'm pretty sure Feinstein has a provision requiring Mexicans to wear a donkey shaped pinata sewn to their shirts. Part of the AWB legislation.

• Upvote 2

Box 10a. Ethnicity

Hispanic or Latino

Not Hispanic or Latino

(check either one)

yup, I had to check Hispanic Latino because I am a descendant. Not sure why we are singled out but I had a good conversation about it with the counter guy while they were processing by background check and basically he said he had no idea why.

i dunno why they don't just use the box with all the other race-types. i dont get why i have to say i'm NOT hispanic and then select africanese

the funny part is that box 10b is the one where you select your race:

white, black, american indian, eskimo, asian, pacific islander, whatever.