OR Trackday Calendar

r1crusher

I have added the Motoseries schedule to the OR Trackday calendar.

You can view it here:

http://www.ohioriders.net/calendar.php?s=&c=9&week=&month=5&year=2013

I'll add more orgs schedules in the days to follow. If anyone has specific orgs they want put in I'll take requests or you can do it yourself. If you do it yourself I suggest following the way I have entered them so you'll know at a quick glance the org and track.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You won't be say that in the next couple weeks. Hell, I might buy a house next door to you just so you will never have to worry about not getting enough of me.

Do it, I need more people that won't mind me revving the bike engine while trying to burp the cooling system. I'm still trying to get Mikey and Jen to move into my neighborhood.

• 2 weeks later...

:lolhitsign:

I remember the last 2 years starting in April and the forecast was like money, then we got there and it was in the 20s at night and raining all day. Well, maybe this year it wasn't becasue it got rained out lol.

Todd's a smart guy moving it back a bit, I think we will be good. But in OH weather forecasts change every minute.

Don't know specifically about TT. But Motoseries events are closer and offer good instructional groups.

I'd recommend checking them out first and there's lots of members on here that go to their events so you could easily hook up with someone to take you and your bike for your first outing.

EDIT: Didn't realize how close you are to PIRC. That is def. closer out of all the tracks.