Wow BMW!

LJWalter

Came across this in Cycleworld. SF BMW & Wunderlich teamed up to make 1 of the sexiest things ive seen in a very long time. I want! So if anyone can supply me with winning lottery #'s, or a large bag of $100 bills i would appreciate it. It's only 35k. :D

The MadUSA S1000RR

Wunderlich_MadMax_01.jpg

Wunderlich_MadMax_03.jpg

Wunderlich_MadMax_07.jpg

Wunderlich-BMW-Mad_Max_S_1000_RR_030jpg2041007.jpg

practicality isn't necessary for art... look at anything with paint on a piece of paper. utterly useless.

i personally like it. as has been stated, it would probably bottom out off road, and slide out on road... but it'd be fun to goof off with.

it's the answer to the question nobody asked except for those ra-tards who designed it.

i still like it though cause i am a fan of dumb ass questions and excess. also, the fact that it looks like a bavarian street fighter with the soul of a silver spoon fed nazi is appealing somehow.

Looks cool as hell ....

except for the knobbies!!!!

Why would you want to put knobbies on that type of bike????

Craig

Because you're being commissioned by a tire company introducing a new line of dual sport tires to create a show bike to display them.

Note the Conti branding on the fairings.

-Charlie