Free tickets to the IMS show in Cleveland. 2 sets...

Moto-Brian

OK, thanks to Ducati USA, I have two pairs of tickets available for the IMS show in Cleveland.

Two tickets for one day each. You can be two people for one day or one person for two days... They are single day passes...

I asked Ben about doing this and I am not going to do something that comes across as advertising, but all I ask is the following:

Ticket set #1:

If you are in the market for a new Ducati within say, 6-8 months, you be the first to PM me and I will get you the tickets. From there, I assist you in your search if I can, but really, this is to see the new Ducatis in person.

Ticket set #2:

You are a Ducati owner. Post pics of you on your bike, just a shot of the bike or even some artistic view of your bike. I was having issue getting on to the site so, I cannot see it on my cell phone right now and only my home computer. So, post pictures here and in the next two days, I will figure out who gets them.

If I do not get anyone interested in a Ducati within the 6-8 month window, I will decide in some other manner to get the tickets out. Maybe just the top two picture themes posted...

Show me those Ducatis or your own personal shot of even a Ducati in action. MotoGP, pits, events, etc.

I am going to give a set to JBot and a set to Imprez. Gents - PM me your info, please. Need full name so I can leave at Will Call. Will also leave my cell number in case I cannot leave there and need to come to the front with your tickets...

JBot for the new Ducati purchase possible and Imprez cause that Monster is SIIIIIIIICK!!!

615880_370492576369316_905925493_o.jpg

Our very own vw151 took this photo before I took ownership of it. I don't have anything good that is current, since it would be just photos of parts

LOL, yay, I won a photo contest. Thanks for the love guys. It's definitely a good looking 695.

Edited by vw151

im not sure lol. probably. id had saved the proof on my phone a while back, found it a few weeks ago :D

the next indy ducati day im bringing my multi, and hoping your there, i want some sweet shots on that beast

I was actually gonna talk to you soon to see if we could work out a little photo for tire change bartering. I need to put some tires on my gixxer before march.