Massive balls lane splitting.

Anden

Makes you realize how much Darwin is laughing at us when you hear about some older guy get wiped out by a drunk driver while sitting at a red light while fully geared up and riding by the book.

Survival of the fittest, not the smartest.

What a fool! There is no way that guy can react in time to avoid a collision when one of the drivers does something unexpected. Notice I that said when, not if. He's also quite the tool for his treatment of other motorcyclists.

Look up Ghost Rider from Russia he made quite a few videos but i think he was killed doing it. I think this is the same guy

http://youtu.be/8PlMMigCdKU

The most dangerous part of a motorcycle is the nut that connects the seat to the handlebars

Edited by HeavyDuty

I saw this somewhere else the other day and it looked sped up to me like Cooter said. So i'm not really buying it. But i'm pretty sure its in kph.

Regardless he's and idiot and making the rest of us look bad:nono: But I would like to see how these guys are on the track, just out of curiosity.

Because of dickheads like that, we'll never get lane sharing legalized here. It just makes the rest of us look bad.

And it's too bad too. With how choked I90 gets, I'd love to share lanes since it's generally stopped and nobody is going anywhere. Nothing boils my blood more than putting my feet down on the highway to stop.

Look up Ghost Rider from Russia he made quite a few videos but i think he was killed doing it. I think this is the same guy

http://youtu.be/8PlMMigCdKU

The most dangerous part of a motorcycle is the nut that connects the seat to the handlebars

His name is Patrik Furstenhoff... He's alive and well... And he's from Sweden.