no paycheck who should I contact?

serpentracer

And that means what exactly?

sweet I have 2 :cry: members as fans.

it means you're the fuckin newbie bitch here not the other way around so don't sit there and act like you're the forum hero against someone that's been here much longer than you.

of course I also have a life and couldn't possibly post 2500+ times in a year like your loser ass. so who's the actual troll around here???

Edited by serpentracer
  • Downvote 1

it means you're the fuckin newbie bitch here not the other way around so don't sit there and act like you're the forum hero against someone that's been here much longer than you.

of course I also have a life and couldn't possibly post 2500+ times in a year like your loser ass. so who's the actual troll around here???

join date and post count have ZERO to do with one being a troll

Typed from a job where I can sit on OR all day and still get paid since I'm the one that pays everyone ;)

Edited by Bad324

I would take them to mediation. Sounds really gay, but if the court sends them a summons to come to mediation, and they don't show, you have a greater case against them when you REALLY pursue them legally.

I had a guy who wouldn't pay me for work. I pestered the shit out of him and he still wouldn't pay me. I started the process for mediation, and sure as shit he shows up 3 months later with all the $$ he owed me.

trust me I'm a lookin. my biggest problem is no time to interview.

Salt in the wound: No time because your working for free for these folks who continue to not pay you?

It won't get better. Get out. (Posted that after getting up to P2 of the thread).

Glad you got it worked out for now.

Personally, I'd still be looking to get out (which is sounds like you are, based on P6).

Edited by YSR_Racer_99

it was actually not a lie. they did switch payroll companies.

I wish they would have came out and told everyone instead of just keeping to themselves and everyone wondering where the paychecks are.

I'm still gone the first chance I get. they keep piling on the responsibilities along with the drivers not giving me the keys to the cars they bring in but they say they do and the keys are missing. I got the "you're losing keys" speech today and I about blew up on them over it. I'm not losing keys they'd be laying around the office or the parking lot (fenced in). they're not giving them to me like they're supposed to. the banks get pissy over this stuff and of course I get all the blame.

I work for a repo company.

it takes me about 45mins to process each car. they have to be cleaned out and all property documented(this is the worst part of my job, you would not believe some of the bullshit and the amounts of shit people drive around with), then put in storage and documented, then I have to take detailed pictures of the car, take pics of the miles on every car that has keys, upload all that info into the computer system, organize the lot, get the cars ready to be transported to auctions, release cars to debtors and the transporters, release personal property, on top of having to help the girls in the office with their job. there's not enough time in the day. then I have drivers not bringing in cars (they stash them at their house etc) until a day before or the day they're leaving to the auction. then I have no time to do my job properly.

the place is a dysfunctional unorganized mess. and I'm supposed to be keeping tack of everything when I'm not included in some of the day to day decisions that takes place. for instance when they decide to take a car to the auction and i'm not aware of it. so they forget the keys or something etc. no one knows it's gone because it wasn't reported in the computer and we tell the bank it's still on the lot but it's not....so when something goes wrong it's all MY fault.

this is by far the most stressful lowest paid job i've ever had.

the way they do shit is making too much extra work for themselves in my opinion. for example, they hang the keys up by case number. instead of the vin which is written on the key tag. so lets say i'm out in the lot and I need the keys to a car for whatever reason, I have to go all the way inside (this is a large lot about the size of a football field) down through the basement up 2 flights of stairs, get the keys to the key room, look up the car by vin so i can see what the case number is so I can find the right hook the keys are hanging on. instead of just going straight to the key room with the vin to find the keys.

now does that make a fucking lick of sense? I organized it by the last 2 of the vin and it's so much easier. even though they didn't like it. it was just too much of a pain in the ass.

I could go on for an hour about more shit they do that is a joke.

Edited by serpentracer

You are such an asshole troll, your posts are about as helpful and insightful as a yeast infection. You post vile shit and have made so many insidious comments. You and Magz should get an apartment together, oh the conversations you could have. Join date doesn't mean shit, and I get paid well and very much on time for what I do, sucks to be you huh?

Edited by Pokey
  • Upvote 1