Ban going nowhere

JaronsToy

- I'm the enemy who demonstrates in support of 2a rights at pro-gun events

- I'm the enemy that gives speeches in support of expanded ccw rights to the criminal justice committee at the Ohio Statehouse.

- I'm the enemy who is a member of OhioCCW and the NRA

With enemies like me, who needs friends?

I've conceded that you get half of your reasoning correct. You appear to be smarter than the average bear but can't seem to make it past your ruling culture. Your kind of help aligns you firmly with the rulers and is the kind of help not needed. You have embraced existing infringements and believe adding more layers to the issue will fix things. The enemy from within.

• Upvote 1

I've conceded that you get half of your reasoning correct. You appear to be smarter than the average bear but can't seem to make it past your ruling culture. Your kind of help aligns you firmly with the rulers and is the kind of help not needed. You have embraced existing infringements and believe adding more layers to the issue will fix things. The enemy from within.

You've made your "point".

Biden added that his proposals won’t adversely affect Second Amendment rights and that they also won’t entirely solve the problem of gun violence. Still, Biden said, they “can save some lives.”

www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2013/01/31/vice-president-biden-meets-with-senate-democrats-about-gun-legislation/

Never knew you were so deep. Ill compromise on my privleges not my rights.

Never knew you were so deep. Ill compromise on my privleges not my rights.

If they can't get what they want through legislation, what are the chances they'll try to repeal the 2nd?

So what did everyone here do in '94? That ban passed with republican support and was never challenged.

If they can't get what they want through legislation, what are the chances they'll try to repeal the 2nd?

So what did everyone here do in '94? That ban passed with republican support and was never challenged.

Good, this country is too complacent it need a good uprising. A chance for people to stand for something.

Just like the wealthy leaving California because of their taxes people will leave New York because of their gun laws.

Again... We're all screaming about "shall not be infringed" and "civil war" but none of that happened in '94 with the first AWB. I like to have answers for anti-gun folks when they want to debate these things, but I've never figured out a good answer to why the first AWB was never challenged.

Again... We're all screaming about "shall not be infringed" and "civil war" but none of that happened in '94 with the first AWB. I like to have answers for anti-gun folks when they want to debate these things, but I've never figured out a good answer to why the first AWB was never challenged.

Gov't tried something and it didn't work. To try it again and expect different is insane.

The 1994 AWB wasn't a bill by itself, at the end. It was attached to another bill, and was accepted as a trade off in house and senate. When done that way, it's not subject to a lot of debate. Nor is it even sometimes readily visible to the public.

This one is headed the same direction. The same method.

Because 1994 was pretty much pre-internet and it was much more difficult to rouse rabble.

Because 1994 was pretty much pre-internet and it was much more difficult to rouse rabble.

That makes sense. Media was controlled by news organizations, but facebook, twitter, youtube and forums have given grassroots organization much more of a voice.

That makes sense. Media was controlled by news organizations, but facebook, twitter, youtube and forums have given grassroots organization much more of a voice.

Agree, now it only takes a few hours to find the truth.

As well as finding mis-truths and deceptions and lies. The internet is a mess.

Gotta take the rough with the smooth. The trick is to be smart enough to recognize the lies, myths and bullshit. And ignore those who give you crap for helping others by pointing out the lies, myths and bullshit.

That would be the right way to do it.

After looking at a few Olympic pics I will give you that maybe. I don't bury my cheek when shooting shotgun cause I don't wanna jar my teeth. He must have let the pigeon drop awful low too. I admit I am not a skeet shooter though. Nice to see our President enjoy the 2nd amendment. :)

I don't bury my cheek when shooting shotgun cause I don't wanna jar my teeth.

If the gun is properly shouldered it's not gonna hurt ya. A lot of times I miss I realize it was because I took my cheek off the gun. Sometimes I move the gun faster than my body and it comes off my shoulder - once in awhile I crack myself in the cheekbone with the knuckle of my thumb actually but it's no big deal. Once I get to that point I know any form has gone completely out the window and I'm just being lazy.

Edited by brn6604

He's shooting trap, not skeet. Trap is single shot, skeet is double. Or someone set up his shotgun incorrectly. The gun appears to be a Browning O/U, but if you look at the front of the gun, the top barrel has an extended choke tube and the bottom has nothing. I doubt you'd have an extended on top and a regular style on the bottom. Plus, at least from the angle, I don't see a skeet house.

He's close. He's got his cheek buried on there pretty good though. It's either he's never shot before, or the comb on the shotgun is properly adjusted. I've got an adjustable comb on my over and unders, but they feel pretty spot on with little adjustment. His front hand doesn't seem to be positioned correctly, and his complete sideways stance isn't the best for being able to turn side to side when you get doubles with skeet.

Like this on my Browning 625 Sporting - the gold rings on the front are the extended choke tubes

IMG_0903.jpg

Edited by Hydrant