Melt Bar and Grilled fans: It's Baaaaack....

Bad324

Feb 25-28: The 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon Melt - Hickory Smoked Bacon, Black Pepper-Crusted Slab Bacon, Maple Bourbon Glazed Smoked Pork Belly, Canadian Bacon, Herb Cream Cheese with Bacon Bits, In-House made Mayonnaise infused with Bacon, Sharp Cheddar, Fresh Romaine Lettuce and Sliced Tomato.

posters_group.jpg

if you're in mentor again, there's one here. there are melts in independence, lakewood, cleveland heights.

kevin bacon is only from feb 25-28 according to my email, but all of feb has some awesome ones. gonna try the TMNT pizza rolls one.

if you're in mentor again, there's one here. there are melts in independence, lakewood, cleveland heights.

kevin bacon is only from feb 25-28 according to my email, but all of feb has some awesome ones. gonna try the TMNT pizza rolls one.

have you had anything with their marinara sauce?

IMO I don't like their sauce and every sandwich I've gotten with it I haven't liked. I was disappointed with the TMNT simply because of that and they put like 2 pizza rolls on it so here's to hoping yours is made much better!

Don't see it listed on their website yet...

it usually takes a few days. If you're a Melt Club member they send out an email at like 12:01 am

THE FEBTASTIC 4 Best of Melt Month! 4 amazing sandwiches - one amazing month!

Feb 1-10: The TMNT Cowabunga Pizza Roll Melt - Authentic cheese pizza rolls deep fried till extra crispy and atomic hot, Rich homemade marinara, green ooze basil pesto cream cheese, Provolone & Romano Cheese.

Feb 11-17: The Marti Gras Jambalaya Melt - Creole Shrimp and Chicken Jambalaya layered over a Cajun grilled Andouille Sausage link, crispy battered red beans and rice cakes & Pepper Jack. Vegetarian and Vegan version available.

Feb 18-24: The Glazed and Very Confused Bacon Donut Burger Melt - 8oz Ground Steak Burger, Crisp Hickory Bacon, Glazed Donut, Herb Cream Cheese, Sweet Berry Jalapeno Jam, Slathered in Donut Batter, Deep Fried and sprinkled with powdered sugar to achieve sweet perfection.

Feb 25-28: The 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon Melt - Hickory Smoked Bacon, Black Pepper-Crusted Slab Bacon, Maple Bourbon Glazed Smoked Pork Belly, Canadian Bacon, Herb Cream Cheese with Bacon Bits, In-House made Mayonnaise infused with Bacon, Sharp Cheddar, Fresh Romaine Lettuce and Sliced Tomato.

LATE SHIFT MOVIE SPECIALS

Airplane!

February 2nd @ Cedar Lee - Midnight

Sandwich feature available Friday Feb. 1, Saturday Feb. 2 & Sunday Feb. 3.

The Jive Turkey Melt - Cajun Roasted Turkey, Vegetarian Collard Greens, Jalapeno Cornbread, Fried Okra, Blackeye Pea Puree, Pepper-jack. Vegetarian and Vegan Available.

Smokey and the Bandit

February 16th @ Capitol Theater - Midnight

Sandwich feature available Friday Feb. 15, Saturday Feb. 16 & Sunday Feb. 17.

The Completely Smoked Out Melt - Coors Braised Smoked Beef Brisket, Smokey BBQ Sauce, Smoked Baked Beans, Smokey BBQ Potato Chips, Smoked Gouda

wait times are long. unless you HAVE to eat there, just call in an order, pick it up about 40 minutes after you order (unless they're particularly busy). if you're able to manage some rudimentary planning ahead, it's fine.

and it is good. tonik is probably not an actual human being, i wouldnt listen to anything he says.

As jbot said you either have to know when to go to avoid the waits or just get take out

As a drinker and knowing the wait we usually just head up before we're hungry and enjoy a few beers since they have an excellent beer list

Everyone I know that has gone to Melt told me it was crap food and even worse service

It's beer and grilled cheese with insane waiting times and as you mention terrible service once you get a seat because they are so busy. I honestly don't get the hype.

I can sit on the couch at home and the wife can bring me beer and grilled cheese.