Black S4Rs for sale

vw151

I don't know, we have a ball busting thread over at desmohio that is 40 pages long, all kinds of nonsense. After 39 pages he quit the forum. This is another picture that contributed. At least Clint took it in stride. One of our members thought since they both kept making so many dick sucking jokes that they were meant for each other.

hangingout.jpg

Why would you sell your bike just because some dudes on a forum are dickheads?

Sounds like someone bought a bike just to fit in with the cool kids.

He should buy a Harley.

Is he had a Harley then folks would know he's a fag. :lol:

identify-fag.jpg

• Upvote 1

am I the only one that thinks this wasn't him that posted it and someone else that took the ball busting to the next level?

We haven't heard from him. He quit, then he requested having his account deleted. What's funny is, 39 pages of childish back and forth about all kinds of dumb shit and then a little picture starts floating around on the forum and facebook and he gets pissed and looses it.

am I the only one that thinks this wasn't him that posted it and someone else that took the ball busting to the next level?

This is what i thought as well. and its a good thing I know Joel or I would not have been able to read that!! LOL