Pretty looking new track

Revelstoker

Yeah this was posted on WERA with a pretty deep discussion. Sounds like there are some "safety" issues that Mongo pointed out. Granted I think those guys error a little too much on the caution side, but whatever.

Someone has run some days there and if it were closer Id consider it.

Yeah this was posted on WERA with a pretty deep discussion. Sounds like there are some "safety" issues that Mongo pointed out. Granted I think those guys error a little too much on the caution side, but whatever.

Evelyn gets final say. Mongo just works for her :D

I will say this about WERA - they have been around for a long time because they err on the side of caution.

Depending on the situation though, I have seen car events where they stick hay bales ON the track to create a chicane, keeping speeds down leading up to sections where the walls get particularly close to the asphalt.

Evelyn gets final say. Mongo just works for her :D

I will say this about WERA - they have been around for a long time because they err on the side of caution.

Depending on the situation though, I have seen car events where they stick hay bales ON the track to create a chicane, keeping speeds down leading up to sections where the walls get particularly close to the asphalt.

Like Mid Oh and bike vs cart, they just put cones down instead of hay.

Yeah I've noticed that about Mongo/Ev. but whatever, its an interesting group and obviously not going anywhere, well grids around here are, but in a whole not.

John where's this thread at on wera, i can't find it

It's probably named something stupid like "BOMBSHELL" and so far off topic it's completely irrelevant.

I doubt it even has its own thread. More likely a mention in a thread about other tracks in the region, or someone asking when it's going to be added to the schedule.

It's probably named something stupid like "BOMBSHELL" and so far off topic it's completely irrelevant.

I doubt it even has its own thread. More likely a mention in a thread about other tracks in the region, or someone asking when it's going to be added to the schedule.

Yep, percisely right. It was in some random thread but it was about 10 pages deep and would go back and forth about blue grass, this track, and then I think 1 other but I forget what it was.