GoPro mounting

modular

I was just looking to see if it came close to touching at extreme angles. Thanks

It shouldn't - the pics I posted of it on my bike in the garage were just quick pics of it. When mounted for riding, it's a bit more vertical and doesn't scrape the ground. Should be okay for track days if tech will let you do it.

In the above video the camera is mounted to the swingarm with a sticky mount and then extended with the long arm. A short arm is ued to 90* and turn the camera in the right direction. Works good for the street, but I think it would rub on the track. I also "safety wire" the camera with a few zip ties so if they mount would fail, it would fall against the swing arm and wouldn't be able to go into the wheel or get left on the street.

Get something over your ankles, squid. :D

Cool view, though!

Get something over your ankles, squid. :D

Cool view, though!

lol I was literally going 5 minutes down a straight road to a family reunion....I detoured on route to hit the section of road so there was something interesting to record.

I ride a gixxer, what do you expect?

• Upvote 1