i gots a new daily too :)

Hoblick

Haha, my car is just reaching 2 years old and that's about the longest I have gone without swapping rides. I too have been looking at swapping for the WRX in pearl white, but I am more of a hatch guy. That's one sexy sedan though, congrats!

I like it! Although I am a bit biased:

04072012101.jpg

You should have hit me up about the cleveland thing, I would have checked it for you or something. If you got it at a Subaru dealer, where did you get it at if you don't mind my asking? I know of one in Brecksville and one in North Olmsted. The one in North Olmsted gave me a lot of trouble on two different occasions when I was trying to purchase mine, so I didn't give them my business. The one in Brecksville, however, gave me a lot more for my trade in than I expected and offered at other places.

I like it! Although I am a bit biased:

04072012101.jpg

You should have hit me up about the cleveland thing, I would have checked it for you or something. If you got it at a Subaru dealer, where did you get it at if you don't mind my asking? I know of one in Brecksville and one in North Olmsted. The one in North Olmsted gave me a lot of trouble on two different occasions when I was trying to purchase mine, so I didn't give them my business. The one in Brecksville, however, gave me a lot more for my trade in than I expected and offered at other places.

actually found it at a Hyundai dealer in Uclid, which was good cause i was trading in my Sonata.

Good choice, though I like the high-end packages myself ;-) Good to see another Subie Cage - Ducati Bike pairing. If your Duc is red, then we have a pretty similar garage. I didn't bother with winter tires and just put Conti DWS on. And I feel you on the snow, I bought mine November 2011 and we all know how last winter turned out...

As an owner of a sonata (2011) I agree it has no soul even though its a great car. I HAD to buy a fun car (BRZ) after selling my previous fun car (Evo IX). I still have the sonata since its big and it's my tow vehicle.

Ffffffffff uuuuuuu I love the BRZ 's there is a blue one that parks near my house all the time. I left it a love note the one day that read " your car makes me flood my panties, biblically"

I would love to own a subi but I didn't need another reason for people to think I am a box muncher.

Ffffffffff uuuuuuu I love the BRZ 's there is a blue one that parks near my house all the time. I left it a love note the one day that read " your car makes me flood my panties, biblically"

I would love to own a subi but I didn't need another reason for people to think I am a box muncher.

http://www.facebook.com/chris.wallace.9400

I have the World Rally Blue color and I love it, especially on cloudy days.

My Ducati is Red. Hob's is white, although I do really like the white on his MS. Wish I had one of those too, but not enough to sell the Panigale'.

I really like how Subaru includes wear items in the warranty. Just got my first free set of wipers the other day.

Chris