Best Guest at the State of the Union address

cmh_sprint

When I said I'm out of here it was because I was just leaving at that time.

I don't have to own up to a tard moment.As I said several post back...it's easy to yank the chain of a conservo-nazi.I know there is a percentage of Hawkish republicans who never bothered to serve.Like Nugent and Cheney,they like talking about,and using the military,but they damn sure ain't going to serve.It's easy to push their buttons.

Truthfully...it doesn't have to be military service,but if someone loves their country they will want to serve in some way.

I'm a Kennedy democrat...ask not what your country can do for you,but what you can do for your country.

You guys appear to be Cheney/Nugent republicans...let someone else shoulder the burden.

Another Obama lap dog enters the fray....all bark and no bite.

So what do you do "now"

Odd you should ask.Didn't you listen to the last election?As Mitt said...the democrats are just takers.The only reason they vote for Obama is for the hand-outs.

Well,in keeping with Mitt's description of me...I just lay around government housing most of the day smoking crack.I get up once or twice a day to try to knock up my crack whore bitch,but that's about it.Dude,we're getting back $6,500 from income tax again this year due to earned income credits!!!Sweeeeeet!!!!!

Rock on you patroit you!

Not one of you guys served in the military?WOW!No wonder the republican party and the nation are so fucked up.

Thank God Obama has put a vietnam vet in charge of the armed forces instead of one of you.I'm sure he will consider it very carefully before he sends young men into what he went through,unlike the previous administration you guys put in there.

Edited by drc32-0

What branch did Obama serve in again?

None,what does that have to do with the quote you used?My quote had to do with shouldering the burden...Obama is SLOWLY getting us out of the two wars you guys(republicans) got us in...and didn't pay for due to Bush's tax cuts.

Odd you should ask.Didn't you listen to the last election?As Mitt said...the democrats are just takers.The only reason they vote for Obama is for the hand-outs.

Well,in keeping with Mitt's description of me...I just lay around government housing most of the day smoking crack.I get up once or twice a day to try to knock up my crack whore bitch,but that's about it.Dude,we're getting back $6,500 from income tax again this year due to earned income credits!!!Sweeeeeet!!!!!

Rock on you patroit you!

Not one of you guys served in the military?WOW!No wonder the republican party and the nation are so fucked up.
I see you haven't read the thread.
None,what does that have to do with the quote you used?My quote had to do with shouldering the burden...Obama is SLOWLY getting us out of the two wars you guys(republicans) got us in...and didn't pay for due to Bush's tax cuts.

so much anger and pain. back pedaling couldn't have put you in THAT bad of a mood. there, there. it'll hurt less if you would just ease up on jamming that tasty obama dick in your throat so roughly. every once in a while, you should cough it up, wipe away the tears, take a deep moany breath and spit on it. THEN let it sliiiiiide back in, but go easy. you'll feel right as rain once the swelling in your throat goes down. if it gets infected, get on anti biotics and some cepacol.

so much anger and pain. back pedaling couldn't have put you in THAT bad of a mood. there, there. it'll hurt less if you would just ease up on jamming that tasty obama dick in your throat so roughly. every once in a while, you should cough it up, wipe away the tears, take a deep moany breath and spit on it. THEN let it sliiiiiide back in, but go easy. you'll feel right as rain once the swelling in your throat goes down. if it gets infected, get on anti biotics and some cepacol.

Pain and anger?lol...I'm having fun...it doesn't get any better than pulling the chain of a republican!

Oh,and thanks for the advice...there's nothing like advice of the experienced.

BTW...what is it with you repukes always talking about Obama's junk,the last time I got into one of these threads you guys brought up the same thing.

Do they make you guys do that over in the republican camp?

It makes one wonder about anatomical inferiority....or racism.

as always, i'm here to help!

and it's funny you think that everyone who disagrees with you or your cock gargling ways is a "repuke"

lolololol

some of us just think you're dumb as shit and it's good for the lols. i'm glad you're enjoying it.

as always, i'm here to help!

and it's funny you think that everyone who disagrees with you or your cock gargling ways is a "repuke"

lolololol

some of us just think you're dumb as shit and it's good for the lols. i'm glad you're enjoying it.

Thanks,I'm glad you're getting a laugh.Some of you also voted for W,enough said.See ya all tomorrow.

What does Chaney's service have to do with this thread? Does Obama's plan to get us out of the war involve cutting pay of servicemen and letting embassy officials get murdered with no consequences? Yeah he's doing a great job resolving issues overseas. We are still deploying people to those war zones. Almost weekly someone I know is leaving to be deployed.

Thank God Obama has put a vietnam vet in charge of the armed forces instead of one of you.I'm sure he will consider it very carefully before he sends young men into what he went through,unlike the previous administration you guys put in there.

When did you serve for how long? What did you do while in the AF? Did you even do anything combate related? I'm willing to bet what I do daily does more for this country than you ever did with the AF.

When did you serve for how long? What did you do while in the AF? Did you even do anything combate related? I'm willing to bet what I do daily does more for this country than you ever did with the AF.

Ah, I was waiting for this, the inevitable dick-measuring of the armed services themselves. It's not enough that you served (which completely invalidates earlier points, btw.), it only matters if you've served in a unit or capacity that I've deemed to be patriot-worthy.

Please, let the hand-wringing and semantics argument continue. I think there is still a little bit of hair left that you can split.

I hate winter time on OR...that's why I stay the fuck away. The senseless libtard/repuke/Obama worshiper/etc already gets old, but it's magnified 20x when folks can't ride. Personally, I have nothing to add to this thread other than this two party system is fucked up if people on both sides of the isle have to paint everyone else with a broad stroke. "Oh you Dems always do this..." "Oh you Repubs always do that". And then, the name calling starts, because yeah, THAT always wins arguments. Fucking childish. We all aren't going to see eye to eye on everything, but this shit right here is, in my opinion, a reason why nothing ever gets done in Washington, and why people can't be open minded about an idea or thought that is foreign to them.

Ignore my rant and carry on. This shit's amusing.

i dunno, i think they both kinda suck and should probably die in a fire

but yeah, it's better than nothing, and our version of "better than nothing" is still better than just about all the other countries. murrica, motherfucker!

You assume that I am a Republican, but in all actuality I lean much more toward Libertarian. So that you don't get confused, here is a brief synopsis of differences. And are you saying that Leon Panetta is the ex Vietnam vet, or the next successor "Hagel"? Hagel is a shady and very controversial person who was the hand picked choice by King Barack Hussein Obama, and he is really going to fuck things up.....trust me. And until we get a President in the Whitehouse who is not affiliated with either party, this country will continue to rot.

"Liberals favor government action to promote equality, whereas conservatives favor government action to promote order. Libertarians favor freedom and oppose government action to promote either equality or order".