2003 Dodge Viper Srt10, Convertible

lagalaxy8

2003 Dodge Viper Srt10, Convertible, 15500 miles, needs nothing, Red with Black Stripes, Brand new Black Chrome wheels & Tires, Corsa Exhaust & K&N Filters, Red powdercoated Calipers, Rest of the car is stock, , Great Shape, Hate to sell but need the room, $42500 obo. Can email more pics.

IMG_2384.jpg

IMG_2386.jpg

IMG_2387.jpg

IMG_2391.jpg

Sexy..lbts glws. Now I have to go clean this sticky stuff out of my pants. How much if I want to come hump the tail pipe :)

Thanks, been a fun car but time to move on to something for the whole family.

The tail pipe is kind of clean right now so would hate to dirty it up the glass coat & polish that was just done costs too much.

Wonder what the wife would say if I brought this home.....

pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy

lul ive seen this thing on CL since the beginning of the internet.

Thanks for your 2 cents. Yes I've listed a few times since summer, but I've also taken it off the market a few times. I'm pretty sure craigslist has been a been around longer then that but your insight is very helpful. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...