It's baaaaacck.....

bigd

Worst. Beer. Ever.

False. Breckenridge Vanilla Porter. Ridiculous flavor combo. Sickening.

Best part about summer shandy, it's refreshing, you can drink 17 without falling down...and somewhat rehydrates in hot sun. Don't get me wrong, I love a great IPA or something with more flavor - but I'm generally a fan of most beers, and believe they all have a place/time most appropriate.

I would agree that it's a bit too early to come back (cruel punishment)...but who's looking a gift horse in the mouth.

False. Breckenridge Vanilla Porter. Ridiculous flavor combo. Sickening.

Best part about summer shandy, it's refreshing, you can drink 17 without falling down...and somewhat rehydrates in hot sun. Don't get me wrong, I love a great IPA or something with more flavor - but I'm generally a fan of most beers, and believe they all have a place/time most appropriate.

I would agree that it's a bit too early to come back (cruel punishment)...but who's looking a gift horse in the mouth.

I fucking love vanilla porter. I make floats out of it so my inner child can be a ragging alcoholic

:dunno: the interwebz says its not back till March 1st... Sounds like you found a last years batch!

Negative. Worthington Kroger. Date inside the 12 pack i bought is 1/24/13. They've been holding out on us!!!

worst? Dunno, but LandShark Lager was pretty bad.

I'll hit Kroger and try some Summer Shandy.

edit: I really like the Leinenkugel Sunset Wheat. So should try other Leinenkugel stuff.

Edited by ReconRat

worst? Dunno, but LandShark Lager was pretty bad.

I'll hit Kroger and try some Summer Shandy.

edit: I really like the Leinenkugel Sunset Wheat. So should try other Leinenkugel stuff.

I had a few of those last night... That's one of their "all year" brews. Shock Top makes a decent lemon shandy... Whatever you do, don't get leiny's berry shandy. That stuff tastes like ass with a hint of blueberry.

Leinenkugles amber lager is delicious.

Don't fruit the beer. I'm a firm believer in the Bavarian purity laws. Water, barley, hops, yeast. Quit fucking fruiting the beer.

Somehow scored a twelve of spaten Oktoberfest today at giant eagle. Saw some old dude carrying around a 12, so I went searching. Found it on the bargain shelf by the bathrooms.

Mich ultra light cider is pretty damn refreshing and may become my hot summer day after mowing the lawn beverage.

Young's double chocolate stout is indeed pure luxury as stated on the can.

Bud light is piss.

/beer rant

• 2 weeks later...
Worst. Beer. Ever.

That is a Big Plus 1, I tried it once and couldnt even finish the bottle. They make shit like this for the female species, unfortunately a few males get caught as well.

Edited by Pokey