FS Red-eyed Crocodile Skink + enclosure

Steve Butters

Took this guy in because he wasnt doing very well. He is now healthy as can be and doing great. Due to major life changes, I am thinning out my collection because I simply will not be able to provide for them all. (im only taking my pit and my boa to arizona with me....the lizards are all going to get new homes....however, this is the only one i will be actually selling)

Unsure of his age, but I'm guessing a year or so. hes about 6" long total. believe he is a male.

he has a pretty awful attitude (which is good for a reptile).....if you try to get him out of his enclosure he wails like a banshee and snaps his teeth...then runs away to hide....i am completely hands off with him, so im not sure if this will calm down with handling or not (these are usually a hands off species anyways)

he is in a 16g tote, bio-active substrate, live plants.....IMO its the perfect setup for him, and i had no plans to ever change anything in it. holds humidity well enough that i dont have to mist it or add water. i change the water once a week in his "pond" and i add feeders....the waste cleans itself, the humidity is just fine, the plants have all the water they need from the soil....it needs nothing

I'd like to get $100 for him plus his enclosure.

20121023_194448.jpg

20130218_201442_zpsdb3422d3.jpg

20130218_201500_zpsb3f4a16c.jpg

The bearded dragons ill be giving away... But I'm keeping their enclosures, and don't trust random people to provide proper care for them... Was going to donate them to captive born reptiles... If you're interested in one or both, hit me up in a pm.. But I'm kinda particular about who gets the other 2, simply because I won't be giving their tanks away

My boa constrictor isn't for sale, I'm taking him to az with me

Edited by Steve Butters