The new guy

BIG-ERN

What's up y'all. Long time listener first time caller. I'm from Fairfield/Hamilton area. Got a group of guys that ride together always hit back road twisties and the drag strip. After reading 14 pages of buell blast jokes figured I mite as well sign in lol. Anytime anybody wants to ride I'm down to meet up with anybody. I don't really care what you ride as long as we ride. I'm a Gixxer guy so I'm familiar with many years of the bike if anyone needs any help or anything with them:D

For sure. I'm down anytime to ride. I don't mess with Assfault junkies. Some of them are pretty cool guys but some of them are just asses. I've been around quite a few of them at Thursday night lights at edgewater drag strip when I race up there. Don't get me wrong theres alot of good guys in there club and I don't mind them or whatever I just ain't on the website I guess I should just say lol. My neighbors in afj he's cool I dunno I guess I should just say I've had prob with few of them not all Me and about 10 other guys so far are talking a out startin our own club up just to do group rides and hit the tracks and stuff nothin crazy no presidents or nothin but anyways yea anybody that wants to ride I'm down afj or not I don't care so feel free to hit me up anytime fellas

Buy sum guns? Shit if I buy anymore I'd have to sell my bike to make room. Trust me I'm stockpiled up for the zombie apocalypse lol. 22s-ak's I got a selection of em I just bought a 40 glock 2 days ago that goes yut ughh matter of fact lol

cool man, sorry if a few of the junkies gave a poor impression... theres bad apples in every bushel.

if you like to ride the curves, im a frequenter of the falmouth area of ky. 10/22 and what not. ive been known to take a stroll down EMRR from time to time too.

we'll have to get out and ride, represent the fairfield area, lol!

Hooty hoo lol. For sure man. I don't mind afj. Matter of fact I'm planning on hittin there cruise ins this year. But just had problems with few of them at the track talking wreckless but I guess you'll have that lol. Like I said tho ill ride with anyone. I love twisties drag strips and straight aways lol. As long as I can ride. So def get up with me. Or anyone wana pm me ill give out the phone number to meet up. Never rode ky so sounds like fun