Anyone around Fairfield/cincy wana join a club?

BIG-ERN

So what's up guys. Me and few good friends of mine (around) 10 or so of us are starting a bike or bike/car club. No president stuff just good ppl that want to ride together and hit shows cruise ins bike nights or track days etc stuff like that. Just wondering if anyone's interested in joining up. Nothin crazy no monthly dues or none of that crap. Just pick a name for the club get some stickers made maybe shirts or hats if wanted but just want to get a good size club going to have club meets every other week maybe have like a Sunday group cruise show up to shows or bike nights or drag strips cuz myself and few others run the track around here but just to have some fun and maybe have like family days once a month or whatever's decided somewhere for cookout at a park or whatever we come up with. Like I said nothin crazy and no president crap. I'm from FAIRFIELD but anyone around my area can join in and if there's enuf ppl from even outside my area maybe have a 2nd or third chapter of the club I have a guy up by cbus that wants to do a chapter up there so maybe we can get a big club goin and really show up strong to some events and have some nice big cruises if anyone's interested let me know. Get back to me and I'll give out the phone number and we can set up a day we can all meet up to meet everyone come up with ideas or names and go from there. So I hope to hear from bunch of u guys/gals oh and btw I don't care what you ride hogs cruisers or crotch rockets. No big deal to me. So give me a shout thanks yall

Hey y'all. I introduced myself about a week ago and a whole lot of you guys and gals are really good cool ppl So.... I'm wondering if anyone wants to get a bike club or bike/car club going? I've got about 10 ppl from around fairfield Hamilton west Chester Middletown area ready to go and were looking for anyone that wants to join in and go do some group cruises hit some bike nights track nights cruise ins stuff like that. Maybe have a family day every so often to bring the kids and spouses out to BBQ or whatever just have a good time together. No president stuff. No monthly dues or anything crazy just pick a name get some stickers made up and go cruise or race at the track or if one of us has a bike problem or something we can get a bunch of members together to help get it goin again. Just something to have fun and try to stay out of trouble doing throughout the spring and summer. If anyone's interested let me know and ill give out the number so we can all meet up and meet everyone and go from there. And btw I don't care what you ride so let me know guys thanks

• Downvote 1

So what's up guys. Me and few good friends of mine (around) 10 or so of us are starting a bike or bike/car club. No president stuff just good ppl that want to ride together and hit shows cruise ins bike nights or track days etc stuff like that. Just wondering if anyone's interested in joining up. Nothin crazy no monthly dues or none of that crap. Just pick a name for the club get some stickers made maybe shirts or hats if wanted but just want to get a good size club going to have club meets every other week maybe have like a Sunday group cruise show up to shows or bike nights or drag strips cuz myself and few others run the track around here but just to have some fun and maybe have like family days once a month or whatever's decided somewhere for cookout at a park or whatever we come up with. Like I said nothin crazy and no president crap. I'm from FAIRFIELD but anyone around my area can join in and if there's enuf ppl from even outside my area maybe have a 2nd or third chapter of the club I have a guy up by cbus that wants to do a chapter up there so maybe we can get a big club goin and really show up strong to some events and have some nice big cruises if anyone's interested let me know. Get back to me and I'll give out the phone number and we can set up a day we can all meet up to meet everyone come up with ideas or names and go from there. So I hope to hear from bunch of u guys/gals oh and btw I don't care what you ride hogs cruisers or crotch rockets. No big deal to me. So give me a shout thanks yall

I only join clubs with presidents.

• Upvote 1

First you want friends around then a name, then stickers?? Come on, next you'll want a website then moderators and meet & greets. Sooner or later you'll want to go to official club gatherings in places like Cleveland, Indy, Fontana. Come on, ain't nobody got time for that! Just make it a gun website right of the bat and call it OhioShooters.net :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2