Anyone around Fairfield/cincy wana join a club?

BIG-ERN

Actually, he extended a hand of friendship to anyone wishing to start a bike/car club in his neck of the 'hood. It was the broadsided ass raping he didn't take so well. He failed to see humor where humor was meant and he stomped away while calling names.

Too bad. He could have added a new dimension to the forums from possibly an 'Eminem' point of view.

Im assuming she means Recovery... If not then my next assumption would be Bad Meets Evil with Royce Da 5'9....Im a fan of the former not the later.

She sent me a message just saying he's not as angry as he use to be and I agreed. He toned down his "Slim Shady" alter ego. New Album in making though, who knows what way he will go. Yeah he was having big life issues and his head wasn't in it with recovery album. He has admitted that before and apologized to his fans for that album.

This is the largest intro thread tapestry of BS I've seen yet from a non-boob-n-vag owner. Typically the female intros get sticky floors from all the scrotum dragging, but this place smells like a freakin' manure wagon :D Wow....sort of epic in a sad, crying over nothing kind of way ;)

• Upvote 2

She sent me a message just saying he's not as angry as he use to be and I agreed. He toned down his "Slim Shady" alter ego. New Album in making though, who knows what way he will go. Yeah he was having big life issues and his head wasn't in it with recovery album. He has admitted that before and apologized to his fans for that album.

well, and not just that, but his rhymes are cheesy now! As an example his "I guess that's why they call it window pane (pain)" is pretty dumb. He used to be hilarious and clever.

This is the largest intro thread tapestry of BS I've seen yet from a non-boob-n-vag owner. Typically the female intros get sticky floors from all the scrotum dragging, but this place smells like a freakin' manure wagon :D Wow....sort of epic in a sad, crying over nothing kind of way ;)

Manure wagon?! :lol: +rep

well, and not just that, but his rhymes are cheesy now! As an example his "I guess that's why they call it window pane (pain)" is pretty dumb. He used to be hilarious and clever.

That song is bad, Very bad. I don't think I have finished it.

The real issue is that he is 40 years old and has bank. How much angst and issues can you rap about at that age when you have matured and have bank? His first albums (yes I'm dating myself) were driven by that internal angst and hate for his life, family and the world in general. The same thing happened with Ice-T, Ice Cube, Queen Latifah, Dr. Dre so on and so on. There are not many rappers that have put out good efforts as they matured. When you get to a point it is all going to sound lame and made up because there is nothing behind it.

• Upvote 1

I'm no eminem expert, but his super early stuff was not very good either (IMO), he started being "good" when he had someone to put his beats together for him. His early stuff lacked something... maybe smooth timing? Idk, I found it difficult to listen to.

I'm no eminem expert, but his super early stuff was not very good either (IMO), he started being "good" when he had someone to put his beats together for him. His early stuff lacked something... maybe smooth timing? Idk, I found it difficult to listen to.

Dre was always doing that. He started and found him.

The real issue is that he is 40 years old and has bank. How much angst and issues can you rap about at that age when you have matured and have bank? His first albums (yes I'm dating myself) were driven by that internal angst and hate for his life, family and the world in general. The same thing happened with Ice-T, Ice Cube, Queen Latifah, Dr. Dre so on and so on. There are not many rappers that have put out good efforts as they matured. When you get to a point it is all going to sound lame and made up because there is nothing behind it.

Great point.