Attn: Overweight women.

Tonik

Yeah i make them, just not allowed to eat them until i have permission.

That's hot.

They still said that this study doesn't imply we should do more housework, as housework isn't as taxing as it used to be with modern technology in place. .... so what to doooo.....

Moar sex!

• Upvote 1

The study is implying you shut your mouth and know your role!;)

:lol: check.

so, now I wonder, who is doing all the housework now? Are our homes just dirtier, or are the men sharing those responsibilities? and if so, why aren't the men thinner???? :D

• Upvote 1

Kids dont clean either.

and when and IF they do, it's not right! Just have to do it yourself :lol:

I am finishing the walls and tiling my wifes laundry room as we have this conversation. Nothing but the best for my wife!!

This exists??? +1 for being a good husband!

Bet its her kitchen too. :D

Nope, but funny you should mention that. Kitchen is next. All new cabinets and appliances. ;)

I gotta get moving on all this, bike season is soon. Won't be time for husband crap when that gets here.

Hey now, I do my own house cleaning, butt naked while listening to the Flashdance soundtrack!
Well, us single guys gotta do it or live in a pigsty.

I've tested the theory of what if I wasn't around, didn't do any cleaning for a week to see if the husband would pick up some....didn't work. I have only lived with two different men, him and my ex husband. Let's just say I thought 2/2 not cleaning was a majority vote on men not cleaning.

:rolleyes: