Attn: Overweight women.

Tonik

I've tested the theory of what if I wasn't around, didn't do any cleaning for a week to see if the husband would pick up some....didn't work. I have only lived with two different men, him and my ex husband. Let's just say I thought 2/2 not cleaning was a majority vote on men not cleaning.

:rolleyes:

We will clean, and gladly do it if you ask us to help. There are things that are not important to us, so we don't see it on our own. Cleaning is one of them, other than basics like sheets and toilets we just don't particularity care.

I do most of the cooking and cleaning, my wife handles the finances(she is an accountant), and I do most of the laundry.

Let me make this clear, if she didn't control the money, we wouldn't have any $$$.

But we would have the largest collection of guns, bikes, and useless $hit on the planet!!!

I'd say, what I have is the better end result.

I got laid off last fall! Always was the cook, but now am the grocery guy, laundry guy, and cleaning guy. But at least I get to sleep in! I really do need a job!

And oh Yea, besides cooking I don't do any of those things as well as she did, and am periodically reminded of that!

Edited by Timin8Tr
I love her

I've tested the theory of what if I wasn't around, didn't do any cleaning for a week to see if the husband would pick up some....didn't work. I have only lived with two different men, him and my ex husband. Let's just say I thought 2/2 not cleaning was a majority vote on men not cleaning.

See, you did that all wrong....you should have LEFT the house for a week or more to see how they would respond.

Pigsty = here are the rules, dumbass - no help with the cleaning, no poontang.

Cleaned it up = Attaboy, keep it up and you might get some poontang.

See, you did that all wrong....you should have LEFT the house for a week or more to see how they would respond.

Pigsty = here are the rules, dumbass - no help with the cleaning, no poontang.

Cleaned it up = Attaboy, keep it up and you might get some poontang.

:lol:

My pass out of the kitchen usually is for cleaning the rest of the house. Sometimes if i am good i can go out side and clean the yard and use the grill.

Actually Hellmutt helps a lot with house work, he just doesn't dust or do window.

I have tried this with my wife to no avail. Decided to have her cook one night... we ate: plain pasta, plain brown rice, unseasoned frozen mixed veggies, and stiff as a board chicken. I do 99% of everything around here. :nono::(

Edited by smashweights
  • Upvote 1

I only cook and clean when I feel like I don't have to cook and clean..... oh and I clean ALOT when I'm pissed off.... which seems easy, right? just piss me off then I'll clean, yeah, for some reason it doesn't work that way.... someone outside of the house has to piss me off.

• Upvote 1

My pass out of the kitchen usually is for cleaning the rest of the house. Sometimes if i am good i can go out side and clean the yard and use the grill.

That's harsh even by my standards. I let the wife out to deliver sammich's to the man cave.

That's harsh even by my standards. I let the wife out to deliver sammich's to the man cave.

I can only take it him if i have a beer in the other hand. I am allowed out to clean up the dishes.

I have tried this with my wife to no avail. Decided to have her cook one night... we ate: plain pasta, plain brown rice, unseasoned frozen mixed veggies, and stiff as a board chicken. I do 99% of everything around here. :nono::(

Sounds like she best be getting off her damn ass and do something! And don't use she works as an excuse... I work avg of 50 hrs a week, will be up to 60/70 when it's warmer out, and my job is NOT easy, it is physically damaging to a body. No woman lasts doing what I do, and throw 3 kids into the mix, a husband who works 2nd/3rd shift.....I do it all, our house is probably more clean than the average 'homemaker' and I bring a check home. I don't cook full course meals as often because either I work pretty late or some nights I am that worn out and the kids can microwave, spread some PBJ, or toss in a pizza, etc... But yea I get the doing it all, and how it wears one out... for a woman not to pick up and help in is pretty shitty! Simple stopping at the grocery, or doing a few loads of laundry seems easy right? :rolleyes:

Well, us single guys gotta do it or live in a pigsty.

I detect that there is a need for a Rent-A-Wife service. You make a selection from a menu, she comes and provides "domestic services" for as many days as you pay for, and most importantly, she leaves. No strings. No attachments. No problem.

If you want her to return, dial up the service and place your order. If you want a different selection, make your desires known. If you desire multiple providers, it can be arranged for a nominal service fee.

Do you think there would be a market for this? I'm sure there would be provided they cook well and provide actual cleaning and other wife-like functions with an attitude of good service.