System/Network Admin Lorain Schools

Tonik

Lorain City Schools is looking for a generalist in Windows administration and basic network gear. Pay is 55 to 62. So you would start at 55 and step up to 65 plus cost of living. Plus those amazing public benefits. I don't know those details but probably 4 weeks vacation year one. Couple weeks sick and a few personal days. Plus awesome medical dental and eye. And killer retirement for next to nothing and no social security taxes.

There are money issues there so if anyone goes for it let me know and i will give you the details. They are going to be ok but it may be rough for a year or two.

You will need a real clean criminal history. Basically you will need to pass a background check similar to getting a chl.

http://www.applitrack.com/lorain/onlineapp/jobpostings/view.asp?internaltransferform.Url=&internal=all&district=&category=Technology

Clean background ? Lorain ? Good luck.

Sounds like a good job though

You don't have to be from Lorain, or even live there afterwards. But good point, the pickings from Lorain would be pretty slim. To clarify for everyone, I work for the Elyria schools and heard about this. Just passing it on to peeps cuz I am such a great guy and all that crap.

Wow, 55K starting in Lorain? What's the catch?

Catch is whoever gets the job owes me lunch. They actually called me a few months ago asking how much they should pay. I said if you want people you have to step up, it's not like teachers where they can only work at schools...we can work anywhere. So you better get your salary in a competitive range. At least high enough so you can get their attention long enough to explain how the bennies work.