A Tale of Two Triumphs

jbot

behooooooooold

picture.php?albumid=1678&pictureid=17374

...i glued on some tank slider cap things that won't actually do anything if the bike falls.

oh, and brandon made this fancy thing for me. don't be jealous of our love.

picture.php?albumid=1678&pictureid=17375

i was thinking about posting my sketch of my proposed fairing paint scheme, but your jelly might not be able to survive such a sight.

behooooooooold

picture.php?albumid=1678&pictureid=17374

...i glued on some tank slider cap things that won't actually do anything if the bike falls.

oh, and brandon made this fancy thing for me. don't be jealous of our love.

picture.php?albumid=1678&pictureid=17375

i was thinking about posting my sketch of my proposed fairing paint scheme, but your jelly might not be able to survive such a sight.

I wanna come join the party! I need my EXUP valve removed too :D it broke and threw a code the other day so I just turned the valve off with TuneECU for now.

you should buy one of brandon's pipes. they are worth every penny, and they dyno very well. his welding work is amazeballs

Im surprised he didn't do that to it when HE owned my bike, has about everything else haha

Im surprised he didn't do that to it when HE owned my bike, has about everything else haha

I didn't have a welder back then, lol.

Seriously if you want that done to yours I'll tell you what parts to order and where to get them. Bring it over some day and I can weld it up. It would probably take 5-6 hours. And the bike would be happy to come back and visit my garage and the other bikes. They miss each other.

behooooooooold

This is what popped into my head as soon as I read that:

picture.php?albumid=348&pictureid=17376

Just so you know. I plan to fuck your bike before I do any of your bastids at the track. I just want that Trumpet to growl at me in its native British accent.

some people like feet, some people like to be growled at while their balls are in someone's mouth.
Gotcha, Im not judging, not at all. Just was curious, I mean my dog growls a lot, do you want me to bring him to the track?

jbot gets it. I like the growling when I am balls deep in their ass. makes me think I am bothering them. and bring the dog. in case you just lay there crying, the dog can be your growling proxy while I flence your colon with my meatplow.

jbot gets it. I like the growling when I am balls deep in their ass. makes me think I am bothering them. and bring the dog. in case you just lay there crying, the dog can be your growling proxy while I flence your colon with my meatplow.

Dude holy sh*t, new level = "meatplow". I love that one.

this is why it's such hard work to get newbies to the track.

they think there will be nothing but:

meat plowing

cock gobbling

gagging

gaping

raping

fisting

feetsting

dog bbq

and so much more

this is why it's such hard work to get newbies to the track.

they think there will be nothing but:

meat plowing

cock gobbling

gagging

gaping

raping

fisting

feetsting

dog bbq

and so much more

Doesn't everyone want to partake in these events? I know I would.

All I can recommend in that case is do NOT eat Mexican or Dave and Toni's Bistro before/during/after or you will regret it.

Dave and Toni's ain't that bad John.

Should have had some of the stuff that the former conscession stand owner served. When Fred (the announcer) said the world's worse cup of coffee, he wasn't joking!

Oh no, their food is always slamming and honestly, price's are very fair for a race track. BUT, man something about griddle cooking takes me back to my fraternity days and after lunch it was pretty much instant. Sometimes I wouldn't make it the 3 flights of stairs to my room and have to stop after 1 and use the bathroom. I miss that.