New To Site :)

arlis77

I cannot post a thread in the parts thread yet being a noob..

But can anyone point me to a direction maybe someone that may have a solo seat, for a 04 honda Cbr600 F4i ? , I really hate the one piece w/passenger seat on the back and want to get rid if it somehow. Is there a another tail section perhaps from another bike that will mount on my bike? Like a 600rr? Many of you guys are more experienced then me,could you give me any advice? Thank you

Edited by arlis77

I cannot post a thread in the parts thread yet being a noob..

But can anyone point me to a direction maybe someone that may have a solo seat, for a 04 honda Cbr600 F4i ? , I really hate the one piece w/passenger seat on the back and want to get rid if it somehow. Is there a another tail section perhaps from another bike that will mount on my bike? Like a 600rr? Many of you guys are more experienced then me,could you give me any advice? Thank you

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but if it has the one piece seat it is not a ture F4i, it is only a F4 I think only the i's had the 2 piece seat..but I'm no expert

Edit::: ok I just looked it up seen where thay did put the banana seat on the i's too witch simply means fuel injected, and yes you will have to find a entire sub frame and seat for your tail section to do a swap

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by 2talltim

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but if it has the one piece seat it is not a ture F4i, it is only a F4 I think only the i's had the 2 piece seat..but I'm no expert

Edit::: ok I just looked it up seen where thay did put the banana seat on the i's too witch simply means fuel injected, and yes you will have to find a entire sub frame and seat for your tail section to do a swap

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you for the quick reply, yeh mine is the 04 f4i fuel injection.. I've been researching to find some nice pics of my model with these solo seats, I didn't think I'd have to change out the sub frame? I was hoping maybe the tail section...but I'll research more till I find it.im the type to research as much as possible before asking others, I was just hoping maybe someone has already done this to perhaps my model..

Thank you again :)