season opener april 6 ?

NinjaDoc

The 5 day forcast is very encouraging!

power of collective positive thinking :D

I'll be

fixed your bike up already?

I don't think it's gonna be warm enough for me to get on the road any time before 2pm' date=' according to the forecast. :([/quote']

i feel ya :( i am using heated gloves with sort of wicking layer. Helps my raynauds and can the 50 deg now, less than that is still dicey. we will trying to meet around 12 and finish ride by 3 and get home by 4:30ish so to avoid the cold period. that why shorter and closer loop

I'll be wearing a suit and pretending to be interested in what my in-laws are doing. Lame.

Hopefully it turns out well for you guys. The roads were decent last weekend and the weather is looking even better.

Almost all neo guys (except the lucky punk hail wood :D ) has to slab 1 to 1.5 hours to reach a decent meet spot, usually around 100 miles to meet, 300 mile ride then 100 mile back, this we do during peak riding season when daylight is plenty. This being in a cold day season beginning ride that why restricted miles.

But no worries at all, once you start riding, you gonna get hooked and the miles fade away, u just wanna keep riding :) don't be intimidated by the numbers, just jump out and experience it, then only you will be able to decide whtr good bad or worse

Sounds like I got broken in the fast way last ride I was a part of lol

Sent from my iPhone

power of collective positive thinking :D

fixed your bike up already?

i feel ya :( i am using heated gloves with sort of wicking layer. Helps my raynauds and can the 50 deg now, less than that is still dicey. we will trying to meet around 12 and finish ride by 3 and get home by 4:30ish so to avoid the cold period. that why shorter and closer loop

Which pair of gloves are you using?

Which pair of gloves are you using?

Power let, not sure if you have to get it with the jacket liner. Its a heated glove liner which u can wear inside or regular bike gloves.

http://www.powerlet.com/product/rapidfire-heated-glove-liner-kit/542?gclid=CMe87-HZr7YCFYI-MgodK10ABg

Call me crazy, but I had mesh gloves on last weekend. I had winter gloves and A* gp plus gloves in my tank bag, but I never hit the numb point, so I didn't switch. I do have an additional layer of blubber that some do not come equipped with, but the 50 degree ride was not all that bad.

If we are doing a shorter ride, I may keep riding after if anyone is interested. I need to be back in Cleveland at 6, so it cannot be anything too long. I just want to maxamize the twisty/slab ratio :)

Call me crazy, but I had mesh gloves on last weekend. I had winter gloves and A* gp plus gloves in my tank bag, but I never hit the numb point, so I didn't switch. I do have an additional layer of blubber that some do not come equipped with, but the 50 degree ride was not all that bad.

If we are doing a shorter ride, I may keep riding after if anyone is interested. I need to be back in Cleveland at 6, so it cannot be anything too long. I just want to maxamize the twisty/slab ratio :)

if we meet at 12, the ride is about 4 hour long means we be done by 4. Plus 1.5 hours to and from the spots.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/waynesburg-oh/44887/hourly-weather-forecast/2086772?hour=81

Didn't realize we were doing that long of a ride, saw the mileage and figured it would be 2-3hrs max from kickoff at noon.

I'm in. Lets see if I can still do this.

I'm guessing you will do just fine :D Look forward to seeing you back out there.

well damn looks like I won't be able to squeeze this is in :(

I also have yet to make it to changing the oil as this week has been ridiculously busy though I did get my new tags in time

I can't wait!

I may stay on 43 and split off from the group taking 43-9-39-542 to head a more NE toward the end.

If anyone wants to meet up to ride down from Cleveland, I'm game.

Are we meeting at the usual in Canfield ?
Date: May 6th

Place: Speedway pump, where 183 and 43 meets Waynesburg OH

Time: meet at 11:45 and kick stand before 12:15

:D