You know winter's been dragging on too long when...

JohnG

Can't my bike is down for a while until I get it fixed.

I know that feeling. My Triumph is still all apart waiting on suspension parts to come in. It's getting Racetech internals in the front and a new Ohlins rear. It's why you need two bikes. You never take both of them apart at the same time and life is good again. :rolleyes:

They do look sad tied off to the ceiling in the garage. :cool:

IMAG0221.jpg

I know that feeling. My Triumph is still all apart waiting on suspension parts to come in. It's getting Racetech internals in the front and a new Ohlins rear. It's why you need two bikes. You never take both of them apart at the same time and life is good again. :rolleyes:

IMAG0221.jpg

In July I will bee happy to have two bikes, just wish they wife would let me buy the 636 now.

Edited by Kmanlyst

IMAG0221.jpg

That's what my bike looked like from the end of December. Except mine was tore down to literally the engine just sitting there. I finally got it backtogether Tuesday night. I'm really itching to ride it

You know winter's been dragging on too long when...

You consider trailering your bike to work on a frozen morning so that

you can ride it home in the warmth of the afternoon,

but forgetting to consider how you are getting back to

work the next frozen morning.

I road in the sleet a couple Weeks ago cuz it was nice all day long and wasn't supposed to sleet till 6am the next day(the day we got 4+in of snow) so I ended up driving 10 miles home after it had been sleeting for an hour already, that was no fun.