House for Sale Groveport - 123,500 3 bed/2.5bath

madcat6183

Groveport has enormous warehouses for a meaty tax base. Less burden on the residents.

Yep, tax abated, actually it was up this year, then they built like 100 more warehouses in the area so not so much anymore :) I have bout the 5th biggest lot in the division which is nice, especially since I dont pay taxes like I would normally for that lot size.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Actually bumping this back up, not listed yet, but new realtor, put in a ton of new stuff, and upgraded a lot of things(at least I think lol).

New paint throughout, flooring, carpet, some new appliances, some other stuff done.  Once new listing is up, should be this weekend/early next week, I will post link to it with new price.  We found a house we want this time, last time we found nothing we were happy with where we wanted to be, so we are willing to deal much more this time.  Please spread the word, if an OR referral buys it, I will definitely toss you some coin, as in a good amount, not a tank of gas style.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bump, had a buyer, buyer got declined even after supplying a Preapproval letter, so that is sweet.  We're in contract contingent on this sale, and really need to move this thing.  Price is lowered $119,500, and if it matters I'll toss in a 36in zero turn that was used about 12 times last season.

At this point, we'll have to break contract with the other home pretty soon and be out some serious coin we just dropped on the home inspection along with all the time and money we've spent traveling to the area to interview babysitters, daycares, etc.

Thanks for everyone's help.