Oh damn that is sexy as all hell!

Gunner75

Just looked up the one for a 675, $800 or $1000 with hydraulic preload adjust. Pretty reasonable as far as aftermarket rear shocks go. I know an Ohlins with no hydraulic preload runs about $1300.

No shit? I didnt realize they were that much. That makes this a decent price, but damn i still cant justify the price on a street bike

No shit? I didnt realize they were that much. That makes this a decent price, but damn i still cant justify the price on a street bike
Our Stage 4 shock absorbers provide maximum performance and adjustability to meet the demanding needs of today’s racers and track day riders

You're not their market. IMO, Penske, Elka and Race Tech offer some of the best quality/price ratio. Everyone and their brother wants the name Ohlins on their stuff so they have to reduce demand by increasing price.

I have Elkas on my Yfz450 and let me tell you there is nothing else on the market for quads that can even compare. yes very pricy but in my opinion well worth the money. That suspension has saved my ass more than a couple times. I would love to have a set for my R6.

Its not on their application list but I would assume there's no difference. Sport rider built their 2012 650 race project with one. I just looked into it curious on price cause there are so few suspension upgrades for my bike.

http://sportrider.com/gear/146_1303_kawasaki_ninja_650_racebike_build/

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2