50 on Saturday, ride?

RHill

Yeah, I plan on riding. Also thinking about taking Fri off work and riding then too.

I'm going to take advantage of the warm weather Friday to work on the bikes in the unheated garage.

Saturday I was thinking about going south for an hour or two....so four hour round trip from Cleveland. Don't have a route planned, honestly started looking at a map and got depressed because of the hour commute to and from any roads with turns and Cleveland.

It will probably be a pretty mundane to moderate pace , but I may backtrack the same route to hit some known clean corners at a moderate to enthusiastic pace. :) May turn into a longer or shorter ride depending on comfort and conditions. If conditions look like shit, it will be a hour loop and return.

If you pass thru Canton and/or Bolivar, I will meet up with you.

Dave G.

Bolivar is what I had in mind, shortest slab for me to a decent ride.

I was thinking of leaving here around 11. Probably leave Bolivar around 12:30. I'm flexible, but don't really want to freeze on the slab much early.

I'll probably get out if the weather looks decent. I was planning on just staying around here, but I might be up for a bit further South.

Let me know where you guys are planning on meeting up and I might try to make it.

I'm afraid I would only hold you guys up, my supersport is still wrecked and I'm sporting the shadow.....its not much of a knee-dragger.

I can show you how to ride it! Riding slow-err or slow-ish bikes fast can be fun.

I be free! I'm riding. Can't wait :D

I'm afraid I would only hold you guys up, my supersport is still wrecked and I'm sporting the shadow.....its not much of a knee-dragger.

I won't be riding all that fast of a pace unless backtracking. And if I'm lying and I get comfortable, there is always the next stop to catch back up. :D

I'll probably post up a route tomorrow for input. If anyone has a favorite stretch the feel like hitting let me know and I'll try to include it.

If no one has any issues lets plan on leaving Bolivar at 12:30.

If I didn't have so much left to do on the trackbike I go!

BS, track snob :p

Dammit! :(

:(

why are you dammiting?

and if we can pass by summit racing in tallmadge ill go! but i HAVE to go to tallmadge saturday to return the chain i got from them. so if not' date=' which is no big deal i wont be joining, if so ill join![/quote']

Not sure of how you are planning on coming in or Summit's hours, but can you stop before or after? Route I had in mind was South of Canton.

I can show you how to ride it! Riding slow-err or slow-ish bikes fast can be fun.

I be free! I'm riding. Can't wait :D

Me either!

Maaaaaan I kinda wanna ride but I kinda wanna put a big dent in getting the new bike ready. Also, my only street bike is an absolute torture rack. Also my tender tender vaginaaaaa

I have a few bikes to get finished' date=' and I've neglected my own ride. Fork seals are dripping and the fuel tank is still sitting on my bench.

So... :([/quote']

Sooooo......? You have tonight to do everything! Bust your ass and get on the bike!