Horrible broken leg - Kevin Ware / Duke v Louisville

Scruit

Doubtful it will be career ending unless there was serious vascular or nerve damage. Screws and plates are a given. If Marcus Latimore can have his knee completely dislocated to where he almost kicked himself in the face and was able to make it back for a pro day last week he should be ok.

You kidding? Hes too busy gettin drunk

Well thats probably why his scrawny little chicken leg snapped in half, bastard needs to drop the bottle and get some calcium in his system :D

I compounded my left femur in a car accident and my career wasnt ended. Rod and screws, now if I have an accident again though....that rod isn't gonna give and I'll surely be fucked :(

Your career isn't professional basketball. :cool:

Watched it live. I almost puked. Replayed it 10-12 times till the rest of the family was grossed out. He willbe back.

Was at the game and saw it live. Sure got quiet in Lucas when he broke it.

So long as there wasn't a ton of structural soft tissue damage and he doens't encounter any sort of infection or compartment syndrome, he should be ok. OK being a relative term to not having your legt shatter underneath you, but OK nonetheless.