I'm not a Subaru guy, but that may change...

YSR_Racer_99

I like, but I'd have to have a vanity plate of "not a lez" on it....

FTFY :p

That concept looks great, and I'm hoping they are able to translate it into production without too much watering-down. I'm also curious how they'll work the styling into a hatch. I love my Rex, but she's not exactly a looker. Something like this would definitely have me looking to upgrade down the road.

Edited by Hailwood

I expect the diffuser, wheels and fancy brakes will not make it to the production line. I like everything that I've heard about the car so far.

They got to make money in the aftermarket. I like the car as well.

The new 2.0 in some of the cars "especially the Impreza" is a total DOG, unless they give it more hp or come out with another variant, I will not be buying another. Why in the hell they knocked off at least 30 hp from the 2.5 makes no sense to me. :nono: I get as high as 31 mpg in my 2011 2.5 Impreza by the way.

Edited by Pokey

The new 2.0 in some of the cars "especially the Impreza" is a total DOG, unless they give it more hp or come out with another variant, I will not be buying another. Why in the hell they knocked off at least 30 hp from the 2.5 makes no sense to me. :nono: I get as high as 31 mpg in my 2011 2.5 Impreza by the way.

The WRX/STi are supposedly going to debut with a tweaked version of the direct-injected 2.0 turbo from the '14 Forester, so it should have plenty of power (I'm guessing 275 ~ 300 in the WRX).

The rumor I'm curious about is if they really are looking to use an electric turbo that would be completely de-coupled from the exhaust. I'm guessing that could completely eliminate lag and probably make for some impressive power delivery characteristics.

The WRX/STi are supposedly going to debut with a tweaked version of the direct-injected 2.0 turbo from the '14 Forester, so it should have plenty of power (I'm guessing 275 ~ 300 in the WRX).

The rumor I'm curious about is if they really are looking to use an electric turbo that would be completely de-coupled from the exhaust. I'm guessing that could completely eliminate lag and probably make for some impressive power delivery characteristics.

They need to seriously tweak the naturally aspirated version too. Put the BRZ variant to good use, that 2.0 runs goooooood from what they say.

If they could "WRX-a-fy" a BRZ, that might be neat.

I'm sorta with ya on this one. I'm hoping that when I'm ready to shop for a new car in a few years, there will be more sporty rear wheel drive coupes on the market with turbo charged fours.