NEWARK - Join us? (Epic Ride)

JackFlash

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you Newark riders want me to change anything on the first page of this thread,

let me know. I might drive the car to meet you guys at KFC since I'm still going

to be off work this weekend.

:( i wish your bike could be fixed jack, u been a lot of help. You bought about lot of change in the last moment :D but it was for the good i am 100% sure about that. Better some scrapes like this than some one really really messing up

are u guys meeting in KFC and heading down. We will meet you at the meet spot, that will be the best idea rather than trying to hook up with us at 668 causing more confusion since timing is hard.

:( i wish your bike could be fixed jack, u been a lot of help. You bought

about lot of change in the last moment :D but it was for the good i am

100% sure about that. Better some scrapes like this than some one really

really messing up

are u guys meeting in KFC and heading down. We will meet you at

the meet spot, that will be the best idea rather than trying to hook

up with us at 668 causing more confusion since timing is hard.

Okay, Nivin. I'm not sure what they are doing because they are not active

posters. I'll meet with them at KFC, Saturday morning and may even

drive to Logan for the big send off. I hate to miss everything.

I'll suggest to them that it's better to not wait for you guys.

Okay, Newark riders. If you read the above post, you know it's best not to wait for the

NEO guys due to difficult timing on linking up and getting everyone to Logan in a

timely fashion.

You guys post up and figure out what you are going to do since I'm out of the running,

with my crash. I'll meet you at KFC Saturday morning if you are still meeting there.

But, what time? I wanted to leave Newark at 8:30 to allow enough time to relax a little

once I got to Logan. It's up to you guys now.

Yeah, I am out... Wife needs me to do somethings at the house and didn't realize it was this weekend. BE SAFE out there... sounds like a lot of people are going down. Maybe I can work something out for Sunday, but Saturday is deff done.

Yeah, I am out... Wife needs me to do somethings at the house and didn't realize it was this weekend. BE SAFE out there... sounds like a lot of people are going down. Maybe I can work something out for Sunday, but Saturday is deff done.

The Wife wins huh? :D

Hey Hutch, do you just want to meet me out at 70 & 13 at like 9am? I'm probably just going to head out 204 and take 668 straight to Logan.

Just a few of us now. Thought I'd throw it out there.

Hey Hutch, do you just want to meet me out at 70 & 13 at like 9am? I'm probably just going to head out 204 and take 668 straight to Logan.

Just a few of us now. Thought I'd throw it out there.

Might trying to see what route the guys up north are taking out of coshocton. Thought about taking 79 to 541 to coshocton to meet up with them. Just means a little earlier start time. Plus gives me as little more riding since I can't do the hole epic ride

Hey Hutch, any idea what you plan is for the AM? Newark guys? Still meeting at KFC? Just trying to figure out if I'm meeting in Newark or headed to Logan solo.

Porshefan, you still going? If I don't hear from you, I won't be riding into KFC to meet up. If you post up, maybe we can organize a place to meet.

Shit Hutch.....I didn't know you to be one to let a bad hangover to stand in the way of a good ride.

Lol it's not the hang over that stops me. Its the still being drunk when I wake up.