Hocking sat.4/6

Dying Shadow

Damn.. I'm gonna have to bail.. Was hoping to meet around 11..it took an hour last time just to get rolling.. Meeting at 1230 doesn't give me any time to ride really.. I have to bail at 2-230.. Have fun and be safe

That sucks man sorry about the time! How long till ya move?

I found a guy down the street that can do it but I cant get in till monday. My concern is tire ware. The middle ware indicator is below the main body of tread. The shoulders still got plenty of tread and I dont see any cords showing. Maybe Im being anal about it

Edited by Gunner75

I found a guy down the street that can do it but I cant get in till monday. My concern is tire ware. The middle ware indicator is below the main body of thread. The shoulders still got plenty of tread and I dont see any cords showing. Maybe Im being anal about it

Tellin' ya man, Mike's Bike's in North Hampton ( if you are around that area this week, thought you mentioned working around Springfield somewhere? Idk... )

Carry in your old set and new tires, he'll set you up in 30 minutes for $40 and done deal

I'm in. I hope my 500cc thumper can keep up.

Ride your own ride man. If you're the last guy in the last group. Doesn't matter. No point in pushing yourself or your bike to the point of possibly wrecking. We'll wait for you! We won't leave you behind. The point is to have fun. Not wadding your bike up. :cheers:

as much as i dont want to not go. i might be out. might be making quite a few ben franks installing a supercharger on a friends car. mo money for bike parts...

if i do go, ill have to leave early.

Ride your own ride man. If you're the last guy in the last group. Doesn't matter. No point in pushing yourself or your bike to the point of possibly wrecking. We'll wait for you! We won't leave you behind. The point is to have fun. Not wadding your bike up. :cheers:

They'll even come back looking for you after youve gone home!! Lol good looking out guys, it's much appreciated

Well My bike is having tank breathing issues. I asked the SR500 forum for some pictures of the gas cap assembly so I can see if mine was assembled correctly. It seems to starve out the engine when it builds up suction in the tank. Nothing is clogging the pinhole vent, but I think it was assembled incorrectly by some previous owner.

Well My bike is having tank breathing issues. I asked the SR500 forum for some pictures of the gas cap assembly so I can see if mine was assembled correctly. It seems to starve out the engine when it builds up suction in the tank. Nothing is clogging the pinhole vent, but I think it was assembled incorrectly by some previous owner.

I knew a guy that had a similar issue like you on an older bike and he ended up giving up and just drilling and tapping an external check valve at the top of the tank. like I said it was an older junkie bike though would not want to ruin a good bike