Epic Ride Meet up plans

Bad324

lol i never decided on anything, time, place, route all suggested by different people. i just posted what ever others wanted and it aint my ride, i am the whack job who keeps updating the thread thats all :D

Gump where/how much east are u at? we prolly be riding down like this and meet the main group as they pass coshocton as well

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Hanoverton,+OH&daddr=High+St+NW+to:Beaver+Ave+NE+to:Old+Town+Valley+Rd+to:40.35793,-81.6389644+to:OH-16+W%2FOH-83+S&hl=en&ll=40.716038,-81.773987&spn=1.594628,2.463684&sll=40.416633,-81.649017&sspn=0.400447,0.615921&geocode=FULQbQIduP8s-ynNi2HphKU2iDF3kJHeLEPVuw%3BFT8fawId6LYq-w%3BFebQaQIdbVkl-w%3BFZlvaAIdZgAk-w%3BFSrQZwIdzEki-ylfkQkmDgc3iDGUelrLI0paiA%3BFQyNZgIdqqoe-w&gl=us&mra=dpe&mrsp=4&sz=11&via=4&t=m&z=9

Ugh. My plans changed. I don't think I'm going now. Won't really know till Friday.

I'm what I guess would be called east central Ohio. I'm 50 minutes from Eastliverpool, Steubenville, wellsville, new Phili, canton, on and on. Literally an hour to anywhere basically.

Why not everybody just meet up at Marathon on Whitewoman street in Coshocton at 8:00 AM. Kickstands up at 8:30.

sorry for the whole confusion, I am okay with it if others are, and hopefully they are following the thread closely. There might be three of us from east.

I have to shake my head at that street sign every time I ride by.

:D

Edited by NinjaDoc

Doesn't make much difference to me. You easties wouldn't have to sit beside the road & wait on us northies. (There are at least 2 of us that are riding.) if we all gas up in Coshocton instead of Millersburg.

I always wondered how that street got that name.

Doesn't make much difference to me. You easties wouldn't have to sit beside the road & wait on us northies. (There are at least 2 of us that are riding.) if we all gas up in Coshocton instead of Millersburg.

I always wondered how that street got that name.

i never gassed from cosch, J can you mark it up on google map?

Is anyone in NEO ...or more specifically the West side of CLE, and NOT trailering down..meeting up @ the Circle K in Grafton?

I can. I go right by there on my way. I'll be leaving the house at 6 though. Picking up a new member in Lodi.

I'm trailering myself, jstump and timtheazn down. Anyone that's riding and want to follow or throw your gear in I live in elyria. Leaving 6am Saturday morning. Pm me if you want to follow or pitch gear in the truck.

if you see a big ol silver crew cab 2500hd fly by you on 71 wave cause thats me :D

At least that is my plan as of now, breaking out the new trailer today to get weighed and plated so it can be good to go. Where are you guys planning to trailer to?

Is anyone in NEO ...or more specifically the West side of CLE, and NOT trailering down..meeting up @ the Circle K in Grafton?
I can. I go right by there on my way. I'll be leaving the house at 6 though. Picking up a new member in Lodi.
I and two non board members will be meeting in cashockton. We are out of medina if anyone wants to ride togeather from Lodi.

May be you guys can link up and ride down

I and two non board members will be meeting in cashockton. We are out of medina if anyone wants to ride togeather from Lodi.

Me and Jschaf will be rolling right through Lodi after leaving Grafton around 6. it will take us 30 mins max (usually less than that) after we leave the 82/83 intersection.

Me and Jschaf will be rolling right through Lodi after leaving Grafton around 6. it will take us 30 mins max (usually less than that) after we leave the 82/83 intersection.

That works...6:15 it is...we will be at the BP station on the SE side of 71, easier in and out.

Edited by whaler

That works...6:15 it is...we will be at the BP station on the SE side of 71, easier in and out.

Assuming you mean 6:30 and not 6:15, lets wait until Jschaf chimes in. I don't know how long it will take him to get to 82/83 from his departure point. He said he was leaving North Ridgeville @ 6, so it shouldn't take him but a few minutes to get to 82/83.

Bad these are the updated details

1. MEET SPOT

390 South Whitewoman Street

Coshocton, OH 43812

(740) 622-1977

staticmap?size=300x300&maptype=roadmap&sensor=false&markers=color:red%7Clabel:A%7C40.2708,-81.877253&client=google-maps-sharing&signature=j_Us4l1KgYuQypig5iH7ASsD9y8=

Time: meet by 8:00 ish and Kick stand by 8:30

Sure as of now

North-north

jschaf

inyazz

whaler

whaler friend 1

whaler friend 2

North-east

ninjadoc

alzheimer

north central

hailwood

kent

Possible

Jester

Armith

Gasser

Trailering lucky punks :D

bad324

bshultz

jstump

timtheazn

Edited by NinjaDoc

Hailwood, I can roll down with you if you want. Just let me know your plans.

Nevermind on this to Hailwood. Makes more sense for me to just come down 93. Will meet everyone in Coshocton.

Edited by Kent2406