Thoughts on Motogp this year?

bigd

Kind of a boring race to watch on the tube...but the speedtv free live streaming was pretty cool for the onboard. Glad they stepped up their coverage - maybe since they lost F1, they'll spend more time focusing on GP. Regardless, can't believe MM and how dominant especially considering he was on the hard tires, to be that competitive early on.

This too, I'd imagine could be why his start was a little worse than some of the others.

I don't think he needs to work on his starts. Don't you remember when he started in the back last year and passed half the grid if not more before turn 1?

Yeah but he's not doing anything like that this year. In Quatar even he said he messed up his start. In Austin he ran way wide into the first corner and lost a bit of ground. Also I don't expect anything that crazy from him against the top guys.

• 2 months later...

And the contract drama starts. That sucks for Hayden but it may be good for him. With the new CRT rules next year going to a CRT team may not be so bad. I doubt he will get a factory seat but he should do well on other machines. He has been pretty consistent at 9th place all season maybe a new ride will get him over that wall.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...