Got my exhaust Installed tonight.

Gunner75

I think it looks great. Sounds even better, has a bit different feel in the acceleration but not so much different that Its a huge change. I think it looks good. Its a Jardine GP1. Was designed as a slip on but had to weld it up to get it on

326_zps729dc604.jpg

Mucho bettero mang! That cherry bomb was kind of a rattle trap.

It was freaking horrible once the baffle broke. Plus the muffler body completely broke at the site of the weld leaving a large 1 inch hole. The weld held. But the body broke

I went from this Micron

picture.php?albumid=682&pictureid=7182

To this Scorpion I purchased from Hoblick a few months ago. I believe he had it on his Duc so i took abit of fab work to get it to mount on my bike. The Micron bolted on and the Scorpion was a clamp on. So i designed this adapter piece and had one of the night guys i work with machine it out of stainless. Then had one of our welders Tig weld it. So now it bolts on like the other pipe and looks factory. Also i can go back to the Micron without any trouble. The couple times i had the bike out this year i have found that it may be abit to loud for my liking. Sounds good but, after a long day it may just get annoying.

scorpion_zps0c0f8318.jpg

That Scorpion also has a deep tone. When going thru the gears its not bad, but when just cruising along at a constant RPM is when i think i may not like it. Also i think there may have been a "silencer" or something that may have come with it originally. That i do not have. Going to put some more miles in before i can make a final descision. If i have to wear ear plugs because my exhaust is to loud, then my exhaust is just to loud and will go back to the Micron.

I went from this Micron

picture.php?albumid=682&pictureid=7182

To this Scorpion I purchased from Hoblick a few months ago. I believe he had it on his Duc so i took abit of fab work to get it to mount on my bike. The Micron bolted on and the Scorpion was a clamp on. So i designed this adapter piece and had one of the night guys i work with machine it out of stainless. Then had one of our welders Tig weld it. So now it bolts on like the other pipe and looks factory. Also i can go back to the Micron without any trouble. The couple times i had the bike out this year i have found that it may be abit to loud for my liking. Sounds good but, after a long day it may just get annoying.

scorpion_zps0c0f8318.jpg

that looks really good lol