WTB enclosed trailer.

idodishez

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you plan on towing a TON of weight, I would avoid the double-axle setups. Tolls will be huge with that extra axle.

6x12 w/ a V-nose is probably the most common trailer I see at the track. I'd only ever consider smaller if your tow vehicle was severely limited...

Still looking. But says flagged for removal. Bummer.

that was a fantastic deal on the one he linked too

Hmmm. Not sure what happened. Ad was real--almost 100% positive. 2006 single axle Haulmark 6x12 with ramp door, two chocks and floor track for $1600. I'd bet ya that a potential buyer wanted to increase his chance at buying the trailer and flagged it to make it disappear. :nono:

Oh well. It was gonna be sold by the end of the day either way.

Don't know if this even matters, but I think this is the same trailer as I linked to yesterday, but with (surprise!!! :wtf:) a NEW PRICE. Not a deal anymore, but if this is either the original seller--DICK--or a new owner who bought it and put it up for sale immediately at a higher price--BIGGER DICK--I think we should all call him and offer less than $1500. :nono:

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/3765184974.html

Don't know if this even matters, but I think this is the same trailer as I linked to yesterday, but with (surprise!!! :wtf:) a NEW PRICE. Not a deal anymore, but if this is either the original seller--DICK--or a new owner who bought it and put it up for sale immediately at a higher price--BIGGER DICK--I think we should all call him and offer less than $1500. :nono:

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/3765184974.html

Looked at it. It's all setup for 2 bikes. 2006 model. Offered him 1700. No go. 1750. No go. He'll take 1800. I walked. For now. Going to wait and see if he calls me.

This space intentionally left blank to avoid offending anyone

Settled on this 5x10. Would have preferred black, but only a year old and in excellent shape. Would be an added bonus if I can fit 2 bikesga4a2ujy.jpg

Congrats. Nice light trailer. It'll be easy to pull. Should be able to get two bikes in with a little experimentation as to where the chocks need to go....as long as we're not talkin' H-D baggers, FJRs or ST1300s. Either stagger 'em, of if that doesn't work, try butt-to-butt.

Settled on this 5x10. Would have preferred black, but only a year old and in excellent shape. Would be an added bonus if I can fit 2 bikes

Looks nice, how much did you get it for? What manufacturer?

Yes, if one is further forward it shouldn't be an issue, the bars are the issue side by side.

Blue what is the normal plywood thickness for an enclosed trailer? If I bought a cheap trailer with thin plywood would it be difficult to replace?

Looks nice, how much did you get it for? What manufacturer?

It's a 2012 "Look" trailer. "Element" is also on there. Paid $1900. Wondering if I should have gone bigger. You wouldn't think 1 foot in width would make a difference but after using for a few days I think it may.