Less than a month! MotoSeries Round 1, Nelson Ledges May 3-5

TRMN8TR

I am pretty sure I need to change the set up a bit. I have never felt chatter before but does mid-track in the middle of the carousel have ripples? If not I definitely got some chatter issues. I had totally messed up gearing as well.

It was probably the surface, I know my bike had chatter just sitting in the pits on warmers last time I was there.

The website should be correct, whoever was doing tech messed up.

Kinda what I thought,but I did see at the top of the paper and it did say Intermediate group.

Rick who was doing my inspection said to have all the safety wiring done before next trackday.

Not really a big deal I'm doing it anyways .

Race 2 for 600sbk is up! Tried a new music thing, let me know if I should continue using music or no music

Dude, you hustled that entire race. I remember looking back at Peters and seeing you back there and I was so burned out at that stage. You reeled us in and honestly, another lap, probably would have taken Peters and possibly me by the carousel.

Great riding man. Clean and exact. I do gotta say that while a liter bike doesn't net fast lap times at Nelson, it is pretty cool to watch us just jet away from you on the exit of the carousel and front straight... But, they wear you the hell out!!! You done good, man. Thanks for posting the vid.

They will have a link to MyLaps results on the MotoSeries site eventually. I know they were having some computer issues at the track and it looks like the MotoSeries site is under a little construction at the moment. Guessing they just haven't had time to get it done, but it will be there.

Well a few laps later and you were...:(

Work on those starts and you wouldn't have to follow me for the first few laps.

Definitely more practice at the next round. I am getting better but you guys are rockets.