Less than a month! MotoSeries Round 1, Nelson Ledges May 3-5

TRMN8TR

It's 2013, and the world didn't end so we can thank the Lord/Allah/Science/Buddah/10lb,9oz Sweet Baby Jesus (or whatever/whoever it is that you worship) that the start to a new racing season is less than a month away!

This is the OFFICIAL roll call/smack talk, who's going, who's bitching out thread.

So, who's going? Are you racing? Trackday only? Race school and maybe racing? Who are you gonna stuff into turn 12? Who's Madcat gonna stuff in his trailer? Who's RVT gonna take as his bitch to the wedding in Canada? Will Hollywood33 pass his finals? Let the smack talking begin! I can't wait any longer!

Friday evening open practice (Int-Adv riders only):

TRMN8TR - maybe, if work lets me go.

Photos by Marty

Madscat

RVTPilot - might grow a pair and ride

RHill

Saturday trackday and race school:

TRMN8TR

Photos by Marty - making your slow ass look fast.

nk140

Madcat

Candybluzx6 - Race school

jbot

ludwb675 - Novice Instructional group (maybe)

wantahertzdonut - Fucking doing the race school

Blue036363929371 - will be in attendance but who knows what he's up to?

RHill

Murse

JCopeland

bchristy07 - Race school

Sunday Racing:

TRMN8TR - 600 sprints and mini 20

Photos by Marty - hopefully not finding any new gopher holes around Nelson while taking our pics.

nk140 - 600 sprints, 750GT

Madcat - Mini 20, should race a 600 sprint but he's scared

Candybluzx6 - figuring out what race he should run (600 sprints...or mini 20)

jbot - mini 20? actually signing up for a sprint?

Blue036362937391 - mini 40

RHill - just do it

Murse - mini 20, 1000 (cheater) sprint

bchristy07 - 600 sprints

Edited by TRMN8TR
  • Upvote 1

Hells yeah I'm there.

Friday - Tech and pictures

Saturday - Tech and pictures

Sunday - Tech and pictures

Looking forward to getting outdoors and shooting images of you bastards! Don't be cheap and buy a CD (every round please). Looking forward to Testing my version of the "DiggerCam" in 13 if all goes to plan. Heading to NL this weekend for their safety training day so that I can break-in any noob corner workers so that they know who the hell I am.

I was waiting for you to start this, but just talked to Craigypoo last night about when this thread would start. Since I know you get all tight-a**ed about others starting the threads about these events, we decided to let you do it.

;)

I plan to be there Friday evening, and run Saturday, and race Sunday Mini 20 for sure, and may run 1 sprint, figure I can't make that many event's once the late summer gets here so might as well do it to it early in the season.

But I wanted to see about a few other things too. I was thinking Saturday night have like a cookout or something, especially since we have a lot of newbies this season might be nice to have like a meet n greet kinda thing. Few beers, burgers, dog(for jinu), etc. Was thinking we could have people signup and bring certain things etc.

I believe Murse and I will be riding up together, Cox if he has a bike too ;)

Edited by madcat6183

I hate you guys.

Sorry, don't want you to feel left out. I added a special little line just for you in the first post. :D

So go study, pass finals, come race. BTW, you could always come pit bitch on Sunday?

Since I am not leaving for Canada until Saturday morning, I might sneak up Friday night, if for no other reason than for John to jerk me off onto Marty's diminishing backside. If I can scramble the extra funds and the weather is compliant, I might...might...run that evening just to shake the bike down. Otherwise, I will be taking my talents to Toronto to observe my buddy's funera...wedding. And like Hollywood, I do hate you guys too. Especially the OP, you sexy bike having soul stealing, sun spot speckled fucktard. Stuff THIS in T12 yadik! :D

I was waiting for you to start this, but just talked to Craigypoo last night about when this thread would start. Since I know you get all tight-a**ed about others starting the threads about these events, we decided to let you do it.

;)

I plan to be there Friday evening, and run Saturday, and race Sunday Mini 20 for sure, and may run 1 sprint, figure I can't make that many event's once the late summer gets here so might as well do it to it early in the season.

But I wanted to see about a few other things too. I was thinking Saturday night have like a cookout or something, especially since we have a lot of newbies this season might be nice to have like a meet n greet kinda thing. Few beers, burgers, dog(for jinu), etc. Was thinking we could have people signup and bring certain things etc.

Damn straight son. I'm the OFFICIAL OFFICIAL Moto Series thread starter.

I think a pot luck style dinner would be great. You should make your famous peach cobbler I've been hearing about.

Since I am not leaving for Canada until Saturday morning, I might sneak up Friday night, if for no other reason than for John to jerk me off onto Marty's diminishing backside. If I can scramble the extra funds and the weather is compliant, I might...might...run that evening just to shake the bike down. Otherwise, I will be taking my talents to Toronto to observe my buddy's funera...wedding. And like Hollywood, I do hate you guys too. Especially the OP, you sexy bike having soul stealing, sun spot speckled fucktard. Stuff THIS in T12 yadik! :D

Love you too sweet cheeks!

I will be doing the school sat. and hope race sunday ( not sure what class's im doing yet).

I also have a question. I dont get off till 6 friday and plan to load up then. Whats the latest i can get to the track or is there a place to pull off and sleep. I plan to camp all weekend in my creeper van. Who else is camping? If its to late i may just sleep (if i can) at home but really dont want to wake up and leave at 4am lol

;)

Oh I see. Fine. Despite me trying to reduce my chibbiness, you want to do the foodie thing Saturday, knowing full well I will be in The Great White North (goo-loo-ku-ku-ooo-loo-kuku!). See if you get trailer secks from me at the 6/1 weekend.:(

I will be doing the school sat. and hope race sunday ( not sure what class's im doing yet).

I also have a question. I dont get off till 6 friday and plan to load up then. Whats the latest i can get to the track or is there a place to pull off and sleep. I plan to camp all weekend in my creeper van. Who else is camping? If its to late i may just sleep (if i can) at home but really dont want to wake up and leave at 4am lol

Usually around 11:00 they lock the front gate, but in a worse case scenario you can sleep in the back of your fan at the front gate. A number of us should be there Friday night.

I will try to either be a pit bitch for a while on Sunday, or maybe come up Saturday night for a while if you guys are gonna have a little cook out or whatever. I need to get tires mounted anyway for the next weekend at Grattan. I don't know if I can handle watching you guys race without me on Sunday though.

I will try to either be a pit bitch for a while on Sunday, or maybe come up Saturday night for a while if you guys are gonna have a little cook out or whatever. I need to get tires mounted anyway for the next weekend at Grattan. I don't know if I can handle watching you guys race without me on Sunday though.

Ya man, come on out for Friday.

Most of us camp at the track unless it's really shiddy out, then we don't. I plan to camp at any event I go to which is why I bought the TH.

I need to get my rear mounted via Todd when I pick it up friday also, so figure I will just relax and do that and help out anyone who is running that night.

Front gates usually lock at 11 as stated.

I'm hoping to be there Saturday for trackday. Just have a lot to do between now and then.

It'll be my first time on a track so everyone can point and laugh at my slow ass. I will expect tips though from those laughing.

Is the school a race school or a track school for newbs?

I'm hoping to be there Saturday for trackday. Just have a lot to do between now and then.

It'll be my first time on a track so everyone can point and laugh at my slow ass. I will expect tips though from those laughing.

Is the school a race school or a track school for newbs?

Both. There is the novice classes for first-timers, and a race school for the foolhardy brave. We don't laugh at you for things you do on the track much. We laugh at you because leathers make your dick look like you just got out of the pool.