Fake Windows update screen

Casper

When someone here walks away and does not lock their computer we take a screen shot of their desktop, then hide/delete all the icons and stuff and the then set above screenshot to be their desktop background.

I had to be patient, but finally the victim walked away from his computer leaving it unlocked. He is pretty clueless when it comes to computers too, so after 15 minutes of him sitting there cursing at the computer wondering why it chose now to do an update, I finally had to tell him, lol.

So I installed the Air Mouse server onto the same co-worker's computer after he left yesterday. If you don't know what this is, it's basically a fully functioning keyboard and mouse along with shortcuts built into the app on your iOS device.

Every so often I'll move his mouse as he's trying to click something, random key inputs, new tabs opening in his browser, or change the current window on top. He's already changed the batteries on his wireless keyboard and mouse...

There's so much more I can do with this, but keeping it subtle so as not to blow it on the first day.