Who still needs their CCW CHL ? ORDN Discount

MidgetTodd

OK for those that don't already know, I do that too lol. I am an NRA Certified Instructor and teach the NRA Basic Pistol Class which will get you your CHL. I just set up a Sponsor deal here with Ben to reach out to my OR peeps and offer some deals. Next class is this Saturday the 13th in Frazeysburg "45 mins from Columbus" and there are a few spots still open in that class if anyone wants in. 12hr one day class.

Regular fee $85

Seniors, Veterans, Fire/Ems and Teachers $75

ORDN Peeps $75

Gun and Ammo can be provided too for those that do not have one yet for $20

The free stuff, yea I know thats what you were waiting on. I have a FB page set up for it too. https://www.facebook.com/#!/ArmedResistanceLLC

Go there and like it, Please. Share it, Please. At 100 likes I'm giving a class away and again at 200 and 300 ect.. So tell your friends and spread the word. The other bonus, Referrals! Tell your friends about it, tell them to let me know you sent them and I pay you $5.

Other bonus, if the random drawn winner at 100 likes isn't an OR member, I'll draw another name from this thread to make sure an OR peep wins too. If the winner already has their permit they can give it to someone of their choice or I can redraw, winner chooses.

Now get to liking https://www.facebook.com/#!/ArmedResistanceLLC

Also looking at doing a Women only class and bringing in a female Instuctor to assist so it will have a females perspective and also a Couples class if anyone has interest in those or another suggestion let me know. Thanks

Edited by MidgetTodd

Fuck, this is cheaper than the one my wife, her mom, and my dad signed up for. Seems though, they've signed up before for the other class and it filled without them knowing. If I hear that happens again, I'll have them get with you ASAP.

Don't put me in your contest but i am curious about your vet discount. I was under the impression vets don't need to take the class. Pretty sure my kid got his without the class.

Correct. Just need your DD214 in lieu of training certificate.

Correct. Just need your DD214 in lieu of training certificate.

Its also only good for 6 years after your separation date. Its also up to the sheriff to determine whether or not your training in the military was extensive enough to allow you to get out of the chl class. I used mine to get my chl, but I was also a gunnersmate in the navy, certified line coach, certified range safety officer, and qualified as expert pistol and rifle. Sheriff told me that it was clear I was qualified to handle a pistol, but then he went through the laws in the manual with me. He was pretty set that he wanted me to make sure I understood what it said.

My lawyer on the other hand isnt happy that I got mine that way. He still wants me to go through a CHL class.

My $.02..... First off.... MT, nice work. Thank you for training up the good guys.

Second, call for your appointment with your Sherrif now! Franklin, Delaware, and Licking are booked through late June.

Don't put me in your contest but i am curious about your vet discount. I was under the impression vets don't need to take the class. Pretty sure my kid got his without the class.

Yes you are partially correct. Your discharge papers can be used in lieu of a class however there is a time limit. So yes a Vet discount. For an easy example a Vietnam Vet can't use his DD so I will gladly discount his class.

Its also only good for 6 years after your separation date. Its also up to the sheriff to determine whether or not your training in the military was extensive enough to allow you to get out of the chl class. I used mine to get my chl, but I was also a gunnersmate in the navy, certified line coach, certified range safety officer, and qualified as expert pistol and rifle. Sheriff told me that it was clear I was qualified to handle a pistol, but then he went through the laws in the manual with me. He was pretty set that he wanted me to make sure I understood what it said.

My lawyer on the other hand isnt happy that I got mine that way. He still wants me to go through a CHL class.

This is the reason for a Vet discount.

I am in the same boat as CMH. I am travelling for work for the next two weeks. let me know when you put the next one together.
To short of a notice to make this one. Can't get a sitter for the kids and dogs. Let me know when you plan the next one. Jill and I both want to take the class.

Like the FB and you'll automatically see class date updates. I'll try to make sure I post them here as well.

Also people that have tough schedules or only one day a month Availibilty ect, just let me know dates that are good for you and I will make every effort to have a class that day.

• Upvote 1

LBTS, GLWS, I like Spaghetti, Congrats?

Jokes aside, Todd is a good guy and I am sure if you attend his class you will not only be very knowlagable at the end, you will be comfortable knowing you can properly defend yourself if by some awful chance you should need too.

• Upvote 1