Android phone choices

2talltim

Yup I have a otter box commuter series on my droid 3 and it has protected it from some spills but the one last night was a full speed roll with a bounce off a wall...lol

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

I got the defender for mine. Bit more bulky and rugged. Dropped mine from 12 off a roof. Landed face down and survived. 2 weeks later I was cleaning tbe case out of lint and I dropped my phone on its edge from 2 feet and spider webbex the top part of the screen. It still works just looks like shit

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Can you buy used and keep your unlimited data plan?

I've got a Droid Bionic I'll sell you...I've been wanting to get the new Razr Maxx HD...just a thought.

Just to answer your question. Yes. You can use anything you want as long as you do not buy a subsidized phone from VZ. So used, or pay full retail. Just do the activation over the phone, if you go to a VZ store they will mess it up and you will lose your plan.

I accually just called verizon and ask about the way my order showed up in the email and she ask if I was happy with my time with verizon. And I told her yes except having to give up my unlimited data, then she looked at my account and told me that my daughters line was available for upgrade and if I transfered her upgrade to my line I would not lose my unlimited I was like SWEET!..so she set it all up for me. So I got a new phone and kept everytging the way it was...I'm Happy,Happy, Happy!!

HTC phones are shit. I will never buy one again, I had the first gen evo and it had issues, then the evo lte came out so I got it last June. I'm already on my second replacement phone. Get the galaxy 4 or the note 2. My sammich maker has the note 2 and its awesome, I'm so jelly bro.

I accually just called verizon and ask about the way my order showed up in the email and she ask if I was happy with my time with verizon. And I told her yes except having to give up my unlimited data, then she looked at my account and told me that my daughters line was available for upgrade and if I transfered her upgrade to my line I would not lose my unlimited I was like SWEET!..so she set it all up for me. So I got a new phone and kept everytging the way it was...I'm Happy,Happy, Happy!!

Vereh nice. I wish any rep I've ever talked to at Verizon would be that awesome. They always seem to try and screw me around as much as possible.

Is that unlimited line on the Share Everything somehow, or do you still pay the $30/month for it?

You didn't know you could transfer line upgrades to your line and keep your unlimited?

Newb!!

:)

Guilty...I knew you could transfer the upgrade but didn't know you could keep your plan the same

Damn, was just about to ask you how much you wanted for your D3. Was going to fix n' flip. I'm always looking for broken digitizer phones.

I have a broken HTC rhyme if your interested in it?

If I was going android right now id go for a Samsung s4. since I dont care for the size of the new Iphone I might be switching to android for my next phone in May.

Do you actually have the 5, or just used it?

I was wary of the iPhone 5's screen when I bought it a few weeks ago, but the form factor is actually really good in my eyes after using it for a while. The S3's size was also nice, of course.

My GF has one and Ive used it to see if i like it. i cant comfortably hold the phone and reach all aspecs of the screen without stretching my hand or changing grip. its just the new half inch too big. the S3 is slimmer and fits nice so Ill wait to test the s4 before making a final choice.

Anyone else with the gs3 have a problem with the Verizon location service, to get my location to show up on GasBuddy weather.com or Google Maps I have to turn on my GPS location. Never had to do that on my droid 3 the Verizon location service located me

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2