Ohio Motorcycle - Hilliard

dover

May have to hit them up, competition accessories has been changing their story with every person i talk to. Do they have any Ducati'son the floor, last time I was there was before it changed to ohiomotorcycle.

BTW congrats on the new bike, perfect time to ride.

They only have Ducati in their Cleveland location.

They only have Ducati in their Cleveland location.

True, but they can pull from there Cleveland store as well. I originally went there to look at Kaw. and they said they could have it pulled from up North if I wanted it. They have a massive selection of BMW though, I damn near walked out with a s1000rr :cry:

I would stay away from the Cleveland store the service manager is a total asshole he belittled a salesman in front of everyone screaming and swearing at him and refused to give me and my buddy actual appraisals on our bikes after the owner instructed him to do so but the owner had left headed to the other store. I told the salesman if someone I worked with did that to me in front of the entire store I'd knock his ass out and he said there was nothing he could do about it because the owner allows him to treat people that way. So fuck them Ohio Motorcycle blows

True, but they can pull from there Cleveland store as well. I originally went there to look at Kaw. and they said they could have it pulled from up North if I wanted it. They have a massive selection of BMW though, I damn near walked out with a s1000rr :cry:

Uh, no they can't. They are not a Ducati dealer in CBus. You can go up and buy in Cleveland and they deliver to you, but they cannot do the sale in CBus.

Uh, no they can't. They are not a Ducati dealer in CBus. You can go up and buy in Cleveland and they deliver to you, but they cannot do the sale in CBus.

Apparently I was given misinformation, regardless I had a pleasant experience.

Very good people there - have had service done and I buy parts from them. Only problem I have is that sometimes their parts inventory isn't too deep and I end up going on line to get what I need. But even in those cases, I just chat up the sales guys and gawk at bikes. Not a bad way to spend time.

When you have a good place like that closeby, it's nice to buy from them to keep 'em going.

• 3 weeks later...