ISO Glock 19

YSR_Racer_99

I've settled on this gun, and now need to find one. Larger shops have them, but are asking notably more than the smaller shops. But the smaller shops are having a hard time getting them.

I'm in the Dayton/ Cinti area.

Any leads? Yes, I've contacted Midget Todd. Waiting to hear from him.

TIA

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111543

Got this and don't want it anymore because I already have a 19 and the gen 4 feels different to me for some reason. Never carried or loaded, I bought it a month ago and still have receipt. Manu date on pistol is 03/05/13. Comes with all factory goodies and this one comes with 4 back straps instead of 3! 3 mags etc etc.

I'm willing to trade up or down + cash on either side. I like smaller conceal handguns like sig sauer and walthers. I've had my eye on a Beretta M9/92FS for a while now. May jump on the right 1911 trade too.

Would also possibly trade for an ak...no shotguns i've got enough of those.

Shoot me offers if your interested, i'd rather have something else or the cash for another ordinance instead of two glocks of the same model lol

Call deadwood gun shop in carilisle. They may have one and you'll be able to work with on price with him a little. It's a smaller shop and not that much foot traffic if anyone has one it would be him. He was the only one around with a gen 4 26 and 17 and my wife and I picked up both of them from him as well as a bodygaurd 380. I really wanted a 19 but they were nowhere to be found anywhere two months ago.... So I have up my search and settled for a 17 which I love!

Buying an M&P over a Glock would be the best thing he could do!! :D
Cabelas had a bunch of used Glocks.

However, if you want a good pistol, look into XDs and SIGs. Or a 1911 if you have the cash.

I'll take a used Glock 19 over any of those ^^^ models brand new.