Dying Shadow Down:(

Dying Shadow

Looks like a handful of front brake while trying to lean in. I know cause I am king of front end tucking (in so many ways).

Glad you're ok and aren't you glad you did this on a relatively cheap to fix bike rather than some retarded expensive Italian POS?

Fix it up and bring it to the track. We will help you destroy that corner the next time you meet it.

Looks like a handful of front brake while trying to lean in. I know cause I am king of front end tucking (in so many ways).

Glad you're oI and aren't you gla did this on a relatively cheap to fix bike rather than some retarded expensive Italian POS?

Fix it up and bring it to the track. We will help you destroy that corner the next time you meet it.

Yea I defently need to do a track day once I get a new peg and bar I'll leave the battle waren plastics on. Was hoping to do one later on in the season when i moved in to my new place just got all my shit for it lol.

Glad you're ok.

My take on the video alone(I wasn't there, and don't know you):

You guys aren't riding within your abilities. You should not be using brakes in turns. Turn in/lean harder. Going into turns; "slow in/fast out"...especially on unfamiliar roads. Ride your own ride, at your own pace.

• Upvote 1

I engine brake man and rarely use my brake its just that corner I fed up saw my dude in front cut wide thought he was going down lost focus and must of braked while fully leaned. Don't remember hitting my brakes I know its a no no or cornering.

You should not be using brakes in turns.

This ^

The rider grabbed front brake in the corner. That makes the front dive and takes weight off the back tire. That loss of weight caused the loss of traction on the rear tire and it slid out.

If you are too hot you lean and pray but you never brake.

Very glad he is ok.

Glad you were wearing gear and we're all analyzing what went wrong rather than talking about how banged up you are.

The bike doesn't look too bad. A few hundred more dollars of damage, and I'd be inclined to make you am offer on it!

Mistakes happen. Sorry yours resulted in a slide.

• Upvote 1

Glad you were wearing gear and we're all analyzing what went wrong rather than talking about how banged up you are.

The bike doesn't look too bad. A few hundred more dollars of damage, and I'd be inclined to make you am offer on it!

Mistakes happen. Sorry yours resulted in a slide.

I figured I'd get some on the site haha. Sorry no sale man haha I'll get her fixed up can't stop riding over one little hick up. Thanks for the kind words man.+1

Glad to hear you went and got checked out, and glad to hear you were ok.

If you go frame by frame in the video there's a wonderful pic of you doing the slide for life... :rolleyes: